Chapter 27 Moonlight Kiss with the Firelies

dedicated to HAS219

"Love is an untamed force.When we try to control it,it destroys us.When we try to imprison it,it enslaves us.When we try to understand it,it leaves us feeling lost and confused."Paulo Coelho

Hope you will like this chapter as requested on the SOS call I've posted.This is one of the most romantic chapter for me.Enjoy reading!

Alistair's POV

Here I am again staring at the vast expanse of black nothingness.

How am I going to make out of all the things going on inside me?

I was a fool thinking I felt in love before.

Maybe I was but this love I

am feeling is so profound,so complicated,something powerful and something as large as the universe.It is so hard to decipher.

It creates life.It shatters life.It conquers everything.

Sweet Heavens!

I am in love with the most wonderful nerd named Tamara.

I felt my heart jerked up and like a powerful engine it throttled up to the highest speed.

I couldn't understand my feelings for her and it is so powerful and...scary.

I was in deep thoughts I haven't noticed someone is lying beside me in the sand.

"You look so cute with that firefly in your nose,"her voice came out as a whisper and I gasped.

She looked transfixed staring fiercely at me.There is a hint of fascination shining in her eyes.

True to her words,I have noticed the firefly in my nose and when I touched it,the firely suddenly flew like a frightened bird.

After a couple of seconds,thousands of fireflies are surrounding us as we face each other and gazing deeply at each other's eyes.

I couldn't take my eyes away from her.

I wanted to tell her how much I felt for her but no words came out from my mouth.

I peered deeply into her soul.

"What do you want Tamara?"I whispered hoarsely trying to fight the overwhelming urge to kiss her.

"Why do you keep on driving me away from you?When I said I want you to love me I mean it.Kiss me,Alistair.Kiss me with all of your heart."her seduction rung in my ears and it had waken up the passion hidden at the very core of my soul.

I gasped.

What the hell?!

I looked at her unable to comprehend why she is so insistent on this.

She wanted me to kiss her.

I am torn between the feeling of fascination,admiration and fear that I might break her.

She looks so naive.I don't want to ruin her.I don't want to take away her innocence.I don't want to offer her fairytale love story and forever commitment because I am not sure if I can give it to her.I don't know if I can handle the overflowing love I felt for her.

I grabbed her gently and kissed her with all my heart and soul.I groaned as I felt the aching need pulsating and building up inside me.

This is too much heaven!

She closed her eyes and imitated me.She kissed me and clung to me like I was her anchor as she moaned.

"Don't say I never warned you to never play with a fire called passion because you might get burned..."I heard myself giving her a warning in a husky voice.

"So be it Alistair.Kiss me.Take me Alistair."she boldly declared.

I groaned as I kissed her and explored her body using my hands and mouth.

"You are so beautiful."I couldn't help but admire the beauty and innocence of my beloved Tamara.

We kept on kissing each other passionately as the fireflies swirling around us and the moonlight shone above us casting off a romantic shadow.

*********

You think this is the most romantic,the most sizzling chapter?No,this is only the beginning because I have a lot of surprises and twists for you...so hang in there let me just find the words and in a couple of days you'll read another chapter.

Remember to VOTE,COMMENT and SHARE!