Chapter 25 The Confession

"My love for you
I love you with my heart
I love you with my soul
I know you don't believe in me
But trust me for I know
My love is deep
My love is true
And it will never fade
So tell me now
And tell me true
Do you love me too?"
Angie Thoroughmann

Alistair's POV

She slightly opened her lips but no words came out.Her eyes says it all.Her lips are slightly opened as if she is anticipating for a kiss.Her eyes turns darker and it speaks passion.

Sweet Jesus!

How could an innocent act of this beautiful lady affect me so much that I wanted to kiss her and ravish her?

I can feel the dizzying surge of lust descending upon my body.

Suddenly,the temperature rises.

My throat has gone dry.

Something in me sprung up to life.It is pulsating uncontrollably.I can feel the sweet aching need to taste  her lips and explore her glorious body.

Damn!

I could not understand why I flirted with her and ended up wanting her to be my girl.This is the very first time that I break my golden rule.I made a vow to bed a woman only if I am truly in love that woman.

Isn't it love that we are feeling for each other?Or is it just a pure lust?I started to ask myself of these questions.

"What do you want warrior queen?Better leave now before we'll get burn of too much passion..."I stared at her deeply and warned her.

She gazed at me with so much passion and declared her intention courageously.

"I need you Alistair.I need you to love me with all your heart."

I am stunned.

"But why are you asking me to love you?"my question came out as a whisper.

"Because I love you Alistair."she declared and stared down as if she is ashame.

I could not fathom the happiness I felt.

This enchanting goddess in front of me is in love with me!

Wow!This is the most amazing news I have ever heard in my entire life.

I stared at her.

I could not believe of her confession but the overflowing love is sparkling in her dazzling,jewel bright eyes.I am drowning with the love and happiness!

Am I dreaming?I asked myself.I need to know if this is really happening.

I grabbed her closer to my body and kiss her lips passionately.

Sweet heavens!

Her lips tasted so sweet,warm,soft and intoxicating.

I could not help but kiss her hungrily and passionately until we are out of breath.

With every kiss,the need to kiss her more and be one with her builds up.It stirred something powerful deep inside of me.A strange overwhelming sweet aching need,an overpowering kind of hunger and a mind-blowing lust.I want her to be mine.There is no other lady I would want except her!

She imitated my kisses and we were savoring the intoxicating passion when a brilliant idiea came into my mind.I broke off the kiss.I stopped kissing her.

She was shocked.

She did not move or talk.

She just stared at me with her swollen lips and her eyes sparkling with overflowing passion.

"If you truly love me then come and chase me."I whispered as I walked away from her.

I left her shocked.

Three minutes later,I am on my way to the guest room of Rex's palatial house when someone grabbed my collar and kissed me hungrily.

Jesus Christ!

This beautiful lady doesn't know the meaning of giving up.

I just let her kiss me as I closed my eyes and feel her screaming need to be with me.

She sudddenly stopped.

Damn!

My eyebrows corked up in frustration and anger.

"Weren't you told that warrior queen doesn't know how to give up?Weren't you informed that a warrior queen knows how to get even?"she muttered sarcastically with her tempting lips just millimeters away from my swollen lips.

I am flabbergasted.

I could not move or talk.

I ended up scratching my head as I stared at her.I am feeling helpless and frustrated.

She smirked and said:

"Tamara Collins is the name of your warrion queen.Come and get me if you want me to be your girl."

Tamara Collins!

It suits her!Love her name just as I love her.

Tamara baby let the chase begin!