Chapter 24 Dancing with a Hotshot

"But let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you,love one another but make not a bond of love:let it rather be a moving sea between the shore of your soul."Khalil Gabran

"Dancing with you makes me all fluffy,like I was dancing on a cloud."Mixed Nuts,Liv Screiber,1994

"...I'm scared of walking out this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you."Frances Baby Houseman(Jennifer Grey)Dirty Dancing

Tamara's POV

I am not into dancing.

I am a person who would rather sing uncontrollably but you won't see me dancing impromptu.

I never dance because I knew I could never dance like a pro but this dance with Alistair is truly one of a kind.

He winked to the DJ and a romantic,surrealistic slow instrumental song played.Everyone stopped dancing and talking.Everyone gave way to us and the newly married couple.

He just grabbed my body and guided me to dance in a slow motion.

I never  felt a hesitation when he grabbed but instead I felt the certainty that if I could only have one great dance then this is it!

He took my breath away when took my hand,stared at me deeply and smiled at me.

His eyes says million contrasting  things about passion and about the attraction we cannot control.

His smile promises a bright future and a life full of love.It promises passion,fun and that no matter what will happen love will always prevail.

His gentle caress on my hips and back sends me shivering.It sparked million of electric currents.All these million electric currents keeps on traveling all throughout my body at the speed of light.It is strangely delicious,irrisitible and overwhelming.It left me breathless,helpless and weak.

I can hear his heartbeart.It is so fast,so loud and yet there is this certain serenity in it.It felt so peaceful and relaxing to hear his musical heartbeat.

I never know what happened but something flashes in his mind and I can almost see it.

He saw the different scenes of our future...our future of being happily married!

I know it because I have seen it inside my head.It is vivid and clear.It feels like I am watching a 3d movie of our future.

It left me in awe and shock.

"How did you know my name my warrior queen?Isn't it unfair that your man doesn't know your name?"he whispered in my ear.

I feel all the painfully delicious tingling sensation pierces my entire body and I shivered.

I am seeing him shivering and for the first time I felt this strange sensation of this need to be kissed by him and be close to him until we will forget everything around us and all we can feel is the heavenly feeling of being together!