Chapter 20 Solitaire

"For the first time
in my dismal life
I feel love flow in my heart
the same heart once thought
cold and lifeless
fills with glorious joy and happiness.
because of a woman
whose spirit is full of passion
her eyes that shine
like sapphire stars
filled with warmth and beauty
a smile that brings happiness
to my sad existence
I have never known love until now
because of the ways she touched my heart
took hold of my depressed soul
and showed me the beauty
of life's wonders
Everything that I thought impossible
all seems to be within my grasp
I see everything in a new light
because of something
I thought unworthy to feel
to feel love's tender kiss
and bask in its beauty so
because of the feeling of a woman
whom I would love now
and til my heartbeats
its final note to life's great song"
First Time Love by 1Dizzlefans

Tamara's POV

Love.

Happiness.

Gratitude.

Three emotions.

Three powerful emotions.

Three powerful emotions closely related and knitted in the newlywed couple.I can feel these three powerful emotions overflowing in Alistair's twin brother Rex and his wife Kayleigh.

I am seeing the most romantic,the hottest,sweetest and happiest newlywed couple of the day.I can feel their happiness and love because it is overflowing in their eyes.These three powerful emotions are hovering around them and around this beautiful private island.

I can't help but notice how lovely the bride and how gorgeous is the groom.He looked like Alistair but he has this bad boy aura compared to Alistair.My solitary billionaire Alistair looks outgoing,affable and a good boy.

Alistair is the very reason why I am wearing this slutty dress and why I am here meddling in this most celebrated wedding of the century.

I feel like I am Cinderella wearing a beautiful gown and attending the party except that I didn't know who my fairy godmother is.

It's been three years since the last we saw each other and felt the overwhelming attraction.I've been longing to see the guy who wiped my tears and took notice when I was at the most difficult times of my life.

The last three years is full of blessings,happiness and nostalgia.

Tom pays me every month generously without me doing anything except going to the gym,attending my college classes,taking care of my family,eating healthy foods and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Tom required me to do all the beauty rituals in the beauty parlor and aesthetic center every month.He enrolled me in the country's high end salon and beauty center.He said I have to be exceedingly beautiful for Alistair.I must say I couldn't thank him enough and my mysterious boss because of all the blessings I received from them.

I am now working as the head inventor in an ultra high tech laboratory.I am responsible for developing new technologies for NASA and US army.It was Tom and our mysterious boss who hired me.

I couldn't understand why this mysterious boss of mine would pour so much money on me just to make Alistair fall in love again.

I gently fix the sexy silky floor-length torquoise gown.I must admit that this dress is quite expensive and something I only saw in Disney movies or in Hollywood's awards night.I love it though I found it quite revealing.It shows my cleavage,bare back,shoulders,arms and legs.It beautifully fits in my body and has an endless tail that has a slit in front.

Yesterday,Tom brought a signature gown,stilleto,satchel and an army of beauticians.They had me primped,primed and had a nice make over.Tom said I should look perfect.They removed all the imperfections in my physical body although they did not alter anything.It felt great but a little awkward.

I should be prepared for this but I am not.I was thrown here in the middle of the ocean with all the sharks' mouth wide open.

I feel like these men who gave this long,dirty gaze are sharks.They wanted to devour me.They want me in their bed.

I escaped from them and began searching for Alistair.

I got tired of searching him in the middle of club partying and swimming party people.

I decided to search for him outside the reception area and my feet brought me at the deserted beach just below the private island.

I knew this private island because Tom gave me a copy of the blueprint of it.I obeyed his order to memorize it like one of my favorite subject.

I found him standing looking at the perfectly round silvery moon and at the vast expanse of horizon.

My heart is beating and kicking so fast and so loud like a wild horse.My heart jumps out from my ribcage.My throat is drying up.My lips are quivering.My hands are sweating.My knees are  shaking.I hold tightly to the metal railings while I am descending the long flight of stairs.

I slowly walked towards him.

I am stunned.

He looked ethereal.

The moon overcast a silvery light across his face.His skin glows a pale silvery radiance giving the illusion of his magnificent shadow.

The flickering light of the beach made him looked like a mysterious,solitary demi-god.

Sweet Jesus!He is an utter perfection from head to toe!I can't help but fall for him again!

She mustered all the courage and breathed heavily.

Tamara Seychelle Collins this is it!Make him notice you!

I stood beside him.

"You're not a party person,are you?"I asked him coyly and I smiled at him sweetly.

I stared at him and he stared back but no words came out from his mouth.His eyebrows corked up in an unreadable expression.Amusement or irritation maybe.Either way I couldn't decipher it.I took it as an irritation that I disturbed him.

I stared down and looked at my glamorous stilleto and feet.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you.I'll go now."I whispered and started to walk away from him.

He laughed boisterously.His laughter echoed.

Why is he laughing?

I feel the sudden urge of irritation.

I hate this bastard,cold,elusive and solitary hotshot billionaire!He is a snob!

I smirked,pouted and walked away from him when I heard him.His comment made my ears stood up and made my blood boil.

"Wear something decent if you really want to get my attention,"he flatly muttered.His tone is full of mockery and sarcasm.

"Don't be so conceited Mr.Solitaire!You are so full of yourself!"

I barked at him.I would love to punch his handsome face.

I walked away from him.

Alistair I am starting to hate you!You are so arrogant and snob!

I have to cool down and so I have to walk away.I am not giving up.I will not give up.I cannot give up!

I will find a way to accomplish my mission!