Chapter 21 The Warrior Queen

"I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do...how you say what you mean and how you almost always mean something that's all being straight and good.I think most people miss that about you ...and never get that they just met the greatest woman alive..."Melvin Udalk(Jack Nicholson)As Good As It Gets,1997

Alistair's POV

What have I done?!

Why did I tease her?

How am I going to chase her?

Damn!

I want to chase her but my pride prevailed.

Damn!

I am so stupid!

If I only asked for her forgiveness and chased her then I should have known her name.

Urgh!

I've been looking for her in this private island but I can't find her.

Where did she go?

How am I going to find her?

If I will not see her tonight I will lose the golden but rare opportunity to know her name.

My eyebrows are corked up when I felt a pair of arms coiled around my body.

Oh shit!Who is this walking and talking boa constrictor?

"Hi handsome!My name is Carmel.Dance with me handsome,"her voice sounds like a hen that's about to be slaughtered.

Her body is slithering and gyrating.She keeps on pushing her ample cleavage into my face and keeps on flipping her golden brown hair.

Damn!

She looked like a trying hard hooker to me.I should tell her this but she is not listening.She just keeps on pushing her body into mine while she's shouting.She thinks I am enjoying her company.I am bored to death and was about to push her when someone untangled Carmel's arms.I was amazed by her strength.I thought that an Amazonian queen or a warrior queen has arrived and rescued me.

Sweet Jesus!My amazonian is the beautiful stranger!

Is she a stalker of mine?Or is it destiny that we keep on crossing our paths?

I am flabbergasted!

I could not move or talk.I just stared at her as she yanked poor Carmel and threatened Carmel as if she will eat the poor woman alive.

"Stop flirting with my man or else I'm going to punch your pretty face and kick your ass out of here!"she hissed through clenched teeth as she yanked poor Carmel.

Carmel was shocked.She winked at me and scooted off.

"See you around handsome!"

My beautiful warrior queen is truly amazing!

I knew it the very first time I looked at her eyes.

She is truly one of a kind.

She has a showstopping body,a lovely face,a breathtaking smile ,an innocent eyes but she has the temper of a barbaric warrior!

I could roam around the Earth but I will not find another woman like her.

She is the most amazing woman alive in this universe!

Here we go again!I don't know how to act or what to say in front of her!

I stared at her beautiful face and she stared back.

We did not move or talk.

We keep on peering directly to our soul.

"Cat got your tongue Alistair?"she teased.

I could feel the electricity and chemistry between the two of us.

"Wanna dance with your man my warrior queen?"I teased back.

I am not sure if this will work but what the heck!

"Heck yes!Who wouldn't wanna dance with a handsome hotshot like you Alistair?"she grinned and replied full of sarcasm.

I grabbed her body and we started to dance.

I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of being so close to my warrior queen and damsel in shining armor.