Chapter 9 Lovestruck Billionaire

"Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes.You make me crazier,crazier,crazier,"Taylor Swift

"I get lost in your eyes,And I feel my spirits rise,And soar like the wind ...Is it love that I am in?I get weak in a glance,Isn't this what's called romance?...I don't mind not knowing what I'm heading for,You can take me to the skies,It's like being lost in heaven when I'm lost in your eyes,I just fell don't know why,Something's there we can't deny,And when I first knew was when I first looked at you."song lyrics of Lost in your eyes,Debbie Gibson

Alistair's POV

There are certain times in my life that's mysterious yet amazing and it kinda just occured on its own.Most of the time these moments are precious and no matter what happen it will be forever etched in my mind.The kind of treasured precious moments that you will remember on the last few minutes of your life.

Staring in her eyes and being mesmerized by her simplicity is definitely one of the precious moments that I will ever have.

How could I ever forget her simplicity,beauty,innocence,
resilience and gentleness?

I couldn't understand but I saw an amazing beauty even if she looked like a mess.

I could even see the resilient and strong heart within her.

I could sense how beautiful she is inside.

I never felt this before even with Kayla.When I first saw Kayla she really is beautiful and smoking hot but with this stranger is different.

I could never imagine that I will ever appreciate her beauty beyond what I saw.

It is like seeing the beauty of a barren land or seeing the beauty of a mud.

I could not explain but I know that God created this woman as his masterpiece.

There is something in her that attracts me.

She is like a magnet that's pulling me towards her.

I get lost staring directly into her chocolate brown eyes.

This may sound mushy but an old song perfectly described how I feel.

I get lost staring deeply in her eyes.I felt like I've seen her soul.My soul soared high.My heart beats so fast and loud.It is as fast as a cheetah running and as loud as thunder.

I smiled unconsciously.I never knew I could smile without even knowing that I am wearing an amazing smile.

I could tell that she's feeling the same way I am feeling right now.

I thought the world brighten up when she got lost in my dreamy gaze and she smiled.

I feel that the world is becoming a better place,a colorful and more beautiful place to live.

She has awaken my life force.She stirred all the love I have kept in my heart,mind and soul.She found the only key in opening the door of my elusive heart!

I love her whoever she is.I love her with all my heart.

This overwhelming and overpowering love I feel for her is slowly devouring me until the love and I became one.

We both stared into each other's eyes until we both giggled.

Her laughter is a sweet music to my ears.Her beauty,wit,simplicity,innocence and humours is a sweet intoxicating wine to my thirsty and hungry heart.She quench all my hunger and thirst for love with her sweet and enchanting smile.

Hours passes by and yet we couldn't stop talking.I couldn't remember the topics of our conversation because all I knew is that we're happy.We talked about everything and anything.

I have learned that she is a gifted lady.She joined Mensa International at the age of four.She graduated at the age of twelve.She is just like me.A hungry mind for knowledge.She speaks fifteen languages.She is jack of all trades.She is a wallflower, and whiz but she chose to try all the jobs that focuses on manual labor like service crew or a sales lady.We are the same yet different.

We were laughing,talking and giggling.It feels so natural.My heart sang full of glee while we were traveling until the bus stops and she bid goodbye without telling me her name.

How could I be so stupid for not asking her name?!