The King's Obsession [Episode 2]

The soldiers roared in unison and hit the heavy metal door with a large trunk of wood. The door vibrated due to the strong effect making the large chains which held the door closed to break. Gwangju armies attacked the Busan armies with the arrows.

Commander : the almighty king of Busan retrieve the attack. We mean no harm. King Choi Jae-soo wants to solve this matter in Peace.

-The commander of Gwangju yelled out.

The commander of Busan, Kim namjoon looked at his king

Namjoon: Lord Park-

-he stopped as he saw the king raiding his hand to shut his mouth

The king looked at the door and saw the two holes at top of the corner. The giant door had a pattern to unlock it and it was pretty easy for him to solve it. He took his arrow and aimed at one of the holes. The door made a loud click sound making the Gwangju soldiers panic. A loud sound of horror was made by the Gwangju alerting the other royal families in the palace. The siders from the palace shivered when they saw the bug flag of Busan waving in the air with pride. The king clutched his hand on the bridle of his black horse.

The king: invade the place.

The soldiers held their shields against their body and pushed themselves in the palace. Bug round stones were thrown at the edge of the palace through the catapult. Commander took out his crossbow and hit the arrow to right in the eye of fhe Gwangju's commander.

The king pulled out his saber, a sword with a curve blade and hit the arrow which was coming towards him. He started to ride his horse towards the gate as his half of the east and west troops were inside the palace killing the Gwangju's soldier.

A small smirk appeared on his expressionless face when he saw the king of Gwangju coming in the battle field in his white horse.

King of Busan: big move, old man

*With you*

You clutched your hands on the sword when you heard some rustling sound coming from your room. You were ready to pierce your graceful sword in their flesh if they find this secret room where you were hiding.

You weren't worried about your own life. You were worried about your brother and that kind soul kyulkyung.

???: She's not here
???: Check the other rooms.

-you let out a relieved sigh when you heard they footsteps fainting slowly as they went outside your room.

The king moved his eyes on the servants, maids, young princesses, princes, their mother, queens. The hall was filled with their cries as they saw their father or brother or their husbands dead in the floor.

Jimin: if your king was clever enough to understand that he shouldn't have mess with Busan, he wouldn't be laying on the marble, dead with his brothers.

The king looked at his bloody hands. He looked at one of the maid making her flinch with his intimidating gaze. She understood what he needed so she quickly ran off and brought the jug of water towards him.

She poured the water in his hands and he elegantly washed off the dried blood from his skin.

Jimin: what you lose?

Maid: N-nothing, your majesty

Jimin: good.

*He got up making her back off*

Jimin: we intended no harm to the servants, maids, women and children. we killed those who willingly cane to the battlefield. we don't kill unarmored soldiers.

-he looked at the prince of daejeon then at the two queens who were kneeling down.

Jimin looks at his commander and raised one if his eyebrows.

Jimin: where is his third wife?

Jin: your majesty, my sister isn't his wife.

Jimin: *smirk* soon to be wife, isn't it?

Jimin: she's a part of the Gwangju as she was the fiance of the dead king.

*Jimin looked at the queens and smirked seeing them scared*

Jimin: your kingdom invaded our slave and raped one of our royal princess.

*He roared at the queens*

He walked near jihye who was glaring at him. He bend down towards her and harshly grabbed her chin making her gasp.

Jihye: you unfilial King! You killed my husband!

-kyulkyung grabbed her arm to stop her.

There was a dead silence spread across the hall. Everyone looking at the angry queen who was staring at the king of Busan. Her feisty states obviously made Jimin pissed.

Jihye: get out of my kingdom!

Jimin: I'm very disappointed in Gwangju's people.

Jimin: I want both the queens to die!

- he walked back and looked at his commander.

Jimin: we don't kill unarmored people but..the feisty tongue of yours in mine less then a sharp sword.

Kyulkyung: your majesty, I beg you. Please don't kill us.

- she bowed down towards the king.

Jimin leaned closer towards kyulkyung making her move back.

Jimin: should I have mercy on you, young queen?

- he whispered while his dark eyes pierced through her soul.

Kyulkyung: yes, please.

- jimin stepped back and then looked at jihye.

Jimin: where is the their one?

- Jin's breathe hitched when the king asked she question.

Namjoon: I think she escaped my lord. We have our soldiers look around the palace, maybe she's hiding somewhere.

Jimin: where is her room?

Jin: majesty, please have mercy-

Jimin: this is between Busan and Gwangju, I suggest you to be quiet unless you want to get killed, prince.

You got up from your bed when you heard the door flung open of your bedroom. The soldiers matched in your room followed by the king.

Kings eyes fall on the every inch of the room. A sweet smell hit his nostrils, pleasing him.

Jimin Walked near the shelf and saw some scratches on the wall beside him.
As soon as the king slide the bookshelf revealing a beautiful room, a loud swing of sword was heard making the king stop his actions.

The next moment his eyes fall on the beautiful lady Infront of him. The long gown on your fine body, your sharp collar bone exposure as the dress was off shoulder. Your sharp eyes glaring at him, the hint of anger, hatred and somewhat fear clearly reflected from your dialed pupils.

He was caught in your beauty that he didn't have any idea when you brought your sword against his throat.