The King's Obsession [Episode 15]

Dahyun: hurry up, yn. We are getting late. It's time for the royal lunch.

Yn: I'll join later.

Dahyun: okay fine.

- she said while picking up the large platter full of salad.

One by one the maids were going towards the dining room with the menus in their hands. You waited for the water to get warm as the prince, Jaebum demanded warm water after his meal.

The maids froze in their spot when they saw their king standing at the door looking at you.

King: Everyone out.

The maids bowed towards him before rushing out of the room. Your heart dropped in your stomach when he closed the door of the kitchen before making his steps towards you.

You remained on your spot as your gaze was fixed in him.

Yn: master? Do you need help? You would've called me-

Jimin: how's your health?

Yn: it's pretty fine.

- He slowly wrapped his hands around your waist. His slight touch sent shivers through your nerves. Those shivers mad shout body tremble.

His plump lips twitched in a smirk as he ft his slight action made a big effect on your body.

Your hands were tightly clenched in the first not knowing what to do.

Jimin leaned closer towards you, pressing against you on the wall.

Jimin: your beauty is attracting many men that I don't like personally. And trust me, I hate it so much.

Jimin: I need to show them who you belong to, dove.

Yn: master, I don't belong to anybody.

Jimin: you belong to me, dove.

- He whispered making your heart pump furiously in your rib cage.

You grabbed his sark as you felt his lips softly touching your left ear.

Yn: what are you doing?

- you whispered slowly.

Jimin: claiming what's mine.

- A soft gasp again went from your cherry lips as his lips started to caress your neck.

You could've pushed him, punched him, scream for help but your body was reacting in a different way. The touch of his lips on your skin felt like a soft rain in summer evening.

Your body scent, your soft skin u def his lips, your soft gasps, your heated body giving him the warmth was making him crazy. It felt like a explosion of the best tastes in the universe blending perfectly in his heart.

You liked this new feelings. His soft lips slightly brushing your cheeks, almost lightly like the wings of butterfly. Some part of your body wanted to pull him in a kiss and same goes to him.

A sudden soft voice escaped from your lips when his lips kissed on your sweet spot, slowly sucking the skin making it red. A feeling of nervousness poker in your stomach when he pulled you closer in his arms.

Yn: Ahh~ Stop!

- you striped to slightly push him but his string arms didn't let you go.

Jimin: whenever a man comes near you, he should know that you are Jimin's, the King of Busan claims you, dove.

He laid his thumb on your list, slowly rubbing them while staring at your eyes.

Yh: why you want to claim me so much?

Jimin: I'll tell you the reason when the right time arrives.

- he said while pulling your lower lip with his thumb, his stares now shifted towards your pink, soft, hydrated lips.

He bite down his lower lip as the sudden tush of savoring your delicate lips aroused in his kind. He slowly leaned towards you wanting to lock your lips with his.

He stopped when his lips were almost touching yours, when he finally inhaled in your breath. You didn't move any muscle making him wonder if you wanted it or not.

Jimin quickly pulled himself away from you as the sudden realization hit him, what he was actually doing. His mind was not in the right place at the moment. He looked at flustered you in shock.

He hacked off a she thought that the king was about to have a sexual touch with his maid, a maid that he hates the most? He looked at the mark on your neck.

"This is wrong"

Jimin: forget about the thing that just happened...and try to hide that mark..

- he mentally cursed himself as his mind was s thing possessive over you.

You slowly nodded your head as you were so embarrassed. Jimin turned around f and left the kitchen leaving confused you alone.

"Yn control yourself. You're not here to have romance...you are here to find him"

- you mentally noted.

Erica not her favorite antique vase against the mirror making it break down into pieces.

Erica: why always Jungkook has to come in the middle of everything?!

Erica: first he snatched away father's love from Jimin and now his bride? Hell no! I am not letting this happen.

???: You look so distressed, queen.

- The queen quickly turned around to see the prince of daegu standing right next to her door.

Erica: what are you doing here, prince Taehyung?

- she said with her cold voice.

Taehyung: *chuckled* why being so salty, queen? You seem to hate the younger prince So much.

Erica: stay our of our family matter, prince.

Taehyung; I won't stay any longer out of your family matter once Jungkook marry my sister.

Erica: No! She'll marry my son, Park Jimin.

Erica; don't you want your sister to rule Busan kingdom with Jimin? Jungkook is just a spawn in this Palace. You really do want others to hate your sister like they hate Jungkook in this palace?

Taehyung's smirk dropped down when Erica mentioned the question.

Erica: he's not even the blood of the roy family. I need my Jimin to marry your sister.

Taehyung: why you want my sister only, to be your bride?

Erica: because she has the potential to rule the kingdom kike me. And my son is distracted by one of the cunt.

Taehyung rolled his tongue through his inner cheek as he knew who she was talking about.

Taehyung: fine. I will make her marry your son.

Her expression's friends into a cheerful content but soon dropped when taehyung spoke further.

Taehyung: but on one condition.

Queen raised one of her eye rows and asked.

Erica: what's that?

Taehyung: I want Kim Yn to be mine.

Erica: that's impossible!

Taehyung: if you want my sister to marry Jimin, then give me YN.

Taehyung: one week. I'll give you a whole week to think on it. Or see your son letting himself go in her hands.

Taehyung: have a nice day, queen.