The King's Obsession [Episode 20]

Jimin pov

Jimin: I am so sorry, love.

- I kneeled down beside her which made her to move back in fear.

Lisa: I am scared, Jimin-ah...

Jimin: it's my fault...I shouldn't have kissed you Infront of everybody.

I moved closer towards her and cupped her cheeks.

Jimin: I promise you that I'll protect you, Lisa.

Lisa: I need to go back to my province.

Jimin: don't. You're mine and you will stay here.

Lisa: No! I dorm want to be yours. You're just like them.

Lisa: you're my best friend, Jimin. But seeing your cruel side makes me traumatized. I am scared of you.

Jimin: don't be scared. I am yours and you're mine. We promised each other.

Lisa: and I promised someone else that I'll come back.

Lisa: why you made things so complicated?

Lisa: you know that I love you, Jimin.

I quickly opened my eyes and looked around my bedroom. I rubbed my throbbing forehead, panting hardly, gasping for some air.

Jimin: what a weird dream!

I averted my eyes as the door opened revealing queen Erica. She walked near me and asked the question.

Erica: how was stye treats with Ulsan?

Jimin: it was fine.

- I said with my Cole tone.

Jimin: can you call yn?

Erica: today I am here instead of her. I will make you ready for the court meeting.

Erica: you know the king of daejeon himself will arrive today. You should give his daughter back-

Jimin: Neverr!

Jimin  (&$ about the pride. I am not letting her go.

Erica: do you perhaps like her, your majesty?

My icing glare averted towards her making her off gaurd. My silence was enough for the answer to her stupid question.

Eric: I am sorry, son.

An POV

The king stared at the floor, his mind was somewhere else wandering like a butterfly in her thoughts. His chest tightened when he recalled his dream.

"Did she love me as much as I did?"

Everything around him was mute. He felt his body going weak as the feeling of regret, hate, sadness crawled up in his heart.

???: My lord?

- a Loud voice interrupted his thoughts and his wistful eyes turned their gaze towards one of his royal ministers.

Jimin: yes?

???: What do you thing? Should we start the plan-

Jimin realized that he didn't even pay some attention towards them.

Jimin: let's stop this  meeting over here. We'll discuss it tomorrow.

- Jimin stood up making the others to do the same.

Time skips

Jimin rested himself on the couch while smoking the nicotine through the pipe. The white smoke escaped through his mouth and disappeared in the air.

Jimin: he ruined my life.

- He kept the smoking pipe on the table and stared outside the vast window, feeling the cold breeze against his skin...

Jimin: wish I would wipe that whole daejeon-

*Suddenly a soft knock was heard on the door interrupting his peaceful moment.*

Jimin: *sigh* come in.

- the door slowly opened revealing you with the plate full of fruit salad.

His eyes sparkles when you went near him.

Yn: queen Luna told me that you skipped your breakfast so I brought you some fruits to eat.

You kept the plate in the table and was about to leave his chamber. But soon his right hand found your fragile waist, pulling you towards himself. It took only two steps to land in his laps, your forehead bumping to his.

Your heart betas gardener a stout felt his plump lips in your skin.

Jimin: queen Luna is not in the palace , dove.

You slowly pulled yourself away form him, your dazzled eyes staring at his sharp ones.

Yn: I actually thought you might be hungry. And you seemed sad.

- you whispered softly.

Jimin stared blankly at your beautiful face. Nobody cared about his meal except his step mom, Luna.

Yn: let me fix master. It would be a problem if somebody saw us.

He filled his free hand over your cheek making you blush. You were slowly falling for him and little did you know that it would be disastrous.

Yn: you told me that you like me and once said that you hate me.

- jimins jaw clenched, you gulped sending some kind of tension on his face.

Yn: it doesn't suit the king like you to confess with such fake word-

Jimin: I never lie, dove.

You slowly wrapped your hands around his neck as you felt your body becoming weak.

Yn: stop calling me dove.

Jimin: *smirks* it does make you feel weak, doesn't it?

Jimin: I was supposed to gate you, princess. But you're making me like you more.

- you met out a soft gasp when his thumb gently caressed your wounded lip.

Yn: you like me in what way?

- Jimin remained silent still staring at your peaceful features.

Yn: like a toy?

- you questioned him as you were losing your patience for his answer.

Yn: this is wrong.

- you pushed him away and got up from his laps.

He again pulled you on his lap with a strong force, his left hand slide in your hair and his lips smashed against yours.