The King's Obsession [Episode 26]

I came into reality after hearing the footsteps coming from the distant. I quickly wiped my tears and stood straight up in my position. My body felt weak when I saw Rose coming towards me.

My heart broke when I saw her sad face. Her sweet smile disappeared from her

cherry lips which used to make me happy since the day she was raped by one of

the Gwangju bastards.

Rose: H-hey.

Namjoon: Good morning, princess. What can I help you?

Rose: Can you please send this letter to Prince of Daegu, Min Yoongi.

-My heart shattered in pieces when she handed me the letter and left me alone

without looking at me.

Namjoon: Forget about her, Namjoon. She likes Yoongi, now.

Y/n P.O.V

Guard: Everyone take these coins. Before entering in the dungeon we will make

sure that the maids do have coin with them. You all will divide in sector 1, 2 and 3.

Guard: The prisoners will be held locked in their own cells while you all will only do the cleaning. If anybody gets caught while doing something rather than cleaning, then we will execute them at the instant. It's the order from the King.

Guard: *frowns* Where is Monica? She was supposed to be with you.

Hana: She is still in the medic. Her face is burned. She'll come after some

time.

Guard: Okay. You all can head towards the dungeon.

-All the maids started to make their steps outside the kitchen.

I peeked into the kitchen and look at the guard putting the coin on the table which

was supposed to belong to Monica

Y/n: I have to get in there.

I covered my face with the scarf and went into the kitchen.

Guard: Who are you?

Y/n: M-monica.

Guard: Why you have covered your face?" Y/n: M-my face is all burned.

I moved back, away from him as he was about to pull it away from my face.

Y/n: P-please, I am scared. You want to insult me by seeing my burned skin?

Guard: No! Monica, you've misunderstood.

Y/n: Then give me the coin! Guard: *sigh* Fine. Now go fast to catch up with other maids.

He said while giving me the coin.

I fastened my steps while going deep inside the cave as the guards guarding the dungeon were glaring at me in suspicion. Guard: Yah! you? Stop!

My feet stopped and I slowly turned around towards the one who called me. Y/n: Y-yes? Gaurd: In which sector you belong?

Y/n: Ummm....t-three?

Guard: Monica- you're in sector two. Didn't the commander tell you?

Y/n: Ahh-I forgot about it. I was little stressed about my skin and

Guard: Okay. Okay. Just go. We have to finish this work fast as possible.

I nodded my head and headed in. This time the guards were double. I saw Dahyun from the distant dusting away the webs from the wall. Y/n: I am sorry, Dahyun. I had to.

I looked around and saw the gates of the cells were locked. I took out my hairpin and

went towards one of the gate. I looked at the prisoner who was staring at me in

shock.

I tried to unlock the lock and gladly it did.

Y/n: Hey, do you want delicious food?

-The crazy man nodded vigorously.

Y/n: That lady have lots of food. Go and ask her.

widely opened the gate.

That man jumped in excitement and launched towards Dahyun.

Y/n: Dahyun! watch out.

-Dahyun turned around and screamed when she saw the crazy man marching towards her.

I quickly hide behind the wall and saw the guards rushing towards the

save Dahyun,

Y/n: This is my chance.

I started to run towards the sector 4 which was not mentioned for cleaning. Which means only special ones are held in the sector 4.

Y/n: M-myungsoo-ah!

I checked every cell of the sector 4 as the guards were busy in rescuing Dahyun.

Y/n: W-where is he?

crazy man to

Myungsoo: Y/n-ah!

-My feet stopped when I heard the familiar, weak voice calling for me.

I quickly turned around and slowly walked near the dark cell. Y/n: "crying M-myungsoo?

I hold the bars of the gate with my both hands.

A weak boy emerged from the darkness making me gasp at the dreadful sight of my

brother.

Y/n: *crying Why they did this to you?

Myungsoo extended his hand from the bars and touched my skin. Myungsoo: *crying* You're real. This is not dream! You actually came!

Y/n: Yes, brother. I came to save you.

Y/n: I-I missed you, Myungsoo. Nobody believed me. I knew you are alive. But now, Jin believes me. He will send help Myungsoo: No! It's worthless to take help from outside.

Myungsoo: You've to help me to escape from this cell. Y/n: B-but how?

Myungsoo: Give me your hairpin.

-I took out my hairpin from my hair and handed it to him.

Myungsoo: Now do as I say. You've to bring me something sharp or any weapon to protect myself.

Y/n: But there's no next time, Myungsoo. I don't know when I will come back

My heart dropped in my stomach when I heard the hurried footsteps of the guards coming towards me.

Myungsoo: Y/n, run. I can't afford you to get caught by them. Go!

Y/n: I love you, brother.

Myungsoo: *smiles* I love you too, dear.

-Myungsoo planted a soft kiss on my forehead before I could run away for my life.