The King's Obsession [Episode 53]

Guard: Queen Erica, where are we going?

Erica: Just follow me.

-Erica walked towards the east gate of the palace where there were less enemies.

Erica covered her face with scarf and slowly went out of the palace, without getting noticed with her personal guard.

Jin: Lisa, stop this war!

Lisa: There's no back, Jin.

Jin: Your father, love is in the war. You don't care if both of them are killed?

Lisa: They will not die! I know

Erica: But you sure will die, Lisa.

Lisa and Jin quickly turned around facing the Queen. Daejeon guards attacked Erica but soon they fall on the ground dead by Erica's warrior.

Jin pulled out his sword and came infront of Lisa.

Jin: You have a death wish, Queen?

Erica: I do. I want Lisa's life to end.

Jin blocked the attack of the warrior. Erica smirked as her warrior kept busy Jin to fight with him. Erica looked at Lisa and smirked

Erica: You have to die Lisa.

-Erica pulled out a firearm and aimed at lisa

Lisa: W-whats that?

Erica: It was a recent gift from Japan.

Lisa turned around and started to run for her life. Erica pulled the trigger and the small bullet hit in her back making Lisa to fall on the ground.

Jin: No! Lisa?!

-Jin went near Lisa and checked her pulse. His breathe hitched when he realised she wasn't anymore.

Jin: Why you did this?!

Erica: *scoffs* Your brother killed my son!

Erica: He killed Bogum, so I killed his love

-Jin stood up and looked at Erica in disbelief.

Erica turned around and started to walk towards her palace.

Erica: We have to stop this war, otherwise we will lose everything. But how we will stop it?

Erica:*smirks* Y/n.

You groan in pain as you slowly opened your eyes. Your head was throbbing immensely. Your eyes widened when you realized what actually happened before you fall asleep.

He sure has something on his lips that made you unconscious.

Luna: Oh my god! Y/n, You are awake!?

You were startled by the sudden voice of queen Luna.

Y/n: W-where is Jimin?!

Luna: He is at the war, Y/n

Y/n: W-what?! How can he leave me here? I have to go, Queen Luna! Luna: No. Please don't go. He wants you to be safe, Y/n.

Myungsoo broke into the palace. He walked through the passage, surrounded by his

armies. He and his armies cleared the path by killing Busan guards one by one.

Myungsoo: Where is that bitch?!

Guard: Maybe she escaped?

Myungsoo: No. She won't do that. She might be with Y/n. And I know where can be

Y/n.

-Myungsoo made his steps towards the King's room with his armies following him.

Luna: Y/n, you won't go in the war. That's my order.

-You let out a soft sigh and sat on the bed.

Luna: I don't want Jimin's weakness to be in the war. You're his weakness and he won't concentrate on the war, dear.

Y/n: I can understand, Queen.

You suddenly flinched when the door flung opened revealing Queen Erica.

Luna: Erica? What you're doing here?

Erica: I have to take Y/n from here. Myungsoo is in our palace. He will come here

soon.

Queen Erica took out a small packet of gun powder and filled it in her firearm. Erica: This firearm can work only one time. Luna: Where will you take Y/n?

Erica looked at Luna and smirked.

Erica: To stop the war.

Erica looked at you.

Erica: Come with me, if you want Jimin and your brothers to live.

-You looked at Luna and saw her shaking her head in disagreement.

Y/n: H- should go with her Luna: No! Erica will give you back to them. War still won't stop by your sacrifice.

Guard: Queen Erical They're coming here.

-Queen Erica grabbed your arm and started to drag you out.

Luna tried to stop Erica but Erica's guard stopped her.

Luna: Erica, don't do it.

Myungsoo: So, you are here.

Erica and her troops were stopped when they saw Myungsoo and his armies infront

of them.

Erica pulled you closer and put her sword against your throat.

Erica: How much you are going to lose your loved ones, Myungsoo?

Myungsoo: Let her go, Erica.

Erica: *smirks* You lost your father, your love and now you will lose your sister.

Myungsoo: M-my love? Erica: Yes. I killed her.

-Erica said with a smirk making Myungsoo to drop down his sword.

Erica: And now you will be the one to die.

-Erica pulled out her firearm and aimed at Myungsoo.

A brave soldier of Daejeon charged himself towards Erica to stop her from firing her gun. But it was too late. The soldier pushed Erica and the bullet hit on Myungsoo's leg making him fall down on the ground.

The soldiers of Daejeon attacked on the troops of Erica. Erica started to run away with you. You looked at Myungsoo who was groaning in pain on the floor before running away.