The King's Obsession [Episode 31]

Hoseok's home, Daejeon.

A small girl around age 3 years came running towards Hoseok and hugged his

torso. Hoseok: Miri-ah! I need to go to the palace.

A beautiful lady came out from the house and pulled Miri away from Hoseok.

Hara: Miri, Hoseok needs to go to palace. Miri: But Ma! I need to visit palace with Hoseok Uncle.

Miri: I need to go to my Appa!

Hara: *gasp* Miri-ah? Your Appa isn't in the p-palace...

Hoseok patted his sister's back and smiled.

Hoseok: It's okay, Hara. No need to explain her

???: Hoseok-ah?

Hoseok turned around and looked at the prince Jin coming towards him. Hoseok: P-prince? You shouldn't be here! You would've asked someone to call me

Jin: Aish! It's alright. I am just going for a horse ride in the forest. Want to join me? Hoseok: Y-yeah, sure.

Jin looked at Hoseok's sister and slowly nodded his head as she bowed infront of him. His gaze went towards the small kid.

Jin: Good morning, angel.

Miri hide behind her mother making Jin cooed at her cuteness.

Hoseok: Should we go, prince?

Jin: Yeah, sure.

Miri: Hoseokie, I wanna go to.

-Jin turned around towards the small kid and bend down to her height.

Jin: Where you want to go, dear?

Miri: To palace, where my Appa lives.

Jin's smile dropped down making Hara to panick. Hara: Miri, let's go inside.

-Hara dragged her whining daughter back into the house.

Jin: Why don't you find a man for your sister and make him marry your sister so Miri

would get a new Appa. Hoseok: *sigh* It's not that easy. Who will marry a single mother?

Hoseok: And beside she still loves him and thinks he is still alive and will come back

to take her and her daughter. Jin: *chuckled* Just like Y/n. She also thought that he is still alive.

Hoseok: Also thought? What do you mean? Jin: He's alive, Hoseok.

Jin: Y/n is not like other princess who will let someone to control her. She let that heartless King control her and been a personal servant, means she knew something what's going in that palace.

Jin: And what if Hara is right? What Miri's Appa is still alive? Hoseok: Even though if he's alive, still we can't go in that palace and find him.

Hoseok: It's all because of that stupid girl. If she hadn't come in our province, neither of us would have met with her nor have a connection with Busan.

Hoseok: Prince Myungsoo fall in love with her, he knew the consequences of falling in love with the fiancee of prince of Busan who's now King.

Hoseok: Hara was the only friend of Myungsoo who understood him. He dragged her with him to Busan and she fell in love with one of the bastards. And now we have to face the consequences. He said while looking at Miri and Hara sitting in the yard.

Jin: Everything will be fine, Hoseok.

Hoseok: It's my fault too in disappearance of Myungsoo.

Hoseok: I should have tag along with him when he headed to Busan to gave a message to Miri's Appa that Hara was pregnant with his child. Jin: Hey, it's not your fault.

Jin: Everything will be fine. Hara and Miri will be happy again. I promise you. Hoseok: *smiles* It's okay, prince. I don't want to be burden on you.

Y/n P.O.V

I made my steps towards kitchen to help Dahyun. I stopped my feet when I heard my name calling by a familiar voice.

I turned around and saw smiling Jungkook behind me.

Y/n: My gosh- Jungkook! You always creep me out. Always appear out of nowhere.

Jungkook: I was searching for you.

Y/n: Me? Why?

Jungkook: Do you want to have some dinner with me tonight?

-I was little taken back at his sudden proposal and I was sure that he noticed my

shocked face.

Y/n: H am sorry, Jungkook. I have to arrange the room of the King before his bed time and I have to help others for the preparation of weddi Jungkook: Why you always have to bring Hyung in between?

His jaws clenched in anger and stared at me with his dark eyes. Jungkook: I am asking you is for a simple dinner. Y/n: F-fine. What about we have the dinner tomorro

Taehyung: Oh my demon, why we have some strange atmosphere here?

Jungkook glared at the smirking prince and scoffed.

Jungkook: Care to leave us alone, Taehyung.

Taehyung: Who gave you the right to address me by my name little prince? And this ain't a personal place if you really want to have a conversation without getting interrupted, prince.

Jungkook let out sigh and walked away after giving a glare towards me. Y/n: Jungkook, wait

Taehyung: He is a young boy with a youthful rage.

I turned around towards Taehyung and raised my eyebrows. Y/n: You sounds like my Grandpa, prince. Don't forget you're just two years older than him.

Taehyung just shrugged and smiled.

Taehyung: And what about you, princess? You do sound like my future wife.

Y/n:You never told me that you have a fiancee

Y/n: Oh wait-you don't have one. Cause you were rejected because of your worst attitude.

-I walked away from him without hearing what he wanted to say further.

A/n P.O.V

Taehyung rolled his tongue through his inner cheek and stared at you. Taehyung: She's perfect to be my wife. I like her attitude. *smirk*