The King's Obsession [Episode 13]

You slowly opened your eyes to find yourself on the warm sheets. You reluctantly uncovered yourself from the slumbers and blinked as the ray of sunshine penetrated through the huge window which made you blind.

Your eyes widened as the realization of you being in the kings room hit in your sleepy head. A click sound of the door closing made you turn your head and saw the king coming out of the bathroom as usual buttoning his sark.

You try to get up but the throbbing pain in your abdomen made you to remain on the mattress. The king turned around to you and raised his eyebrows.

Jimin: how are you feeling today?

-You just nodded your head while looking down in embarrassment.

Your heart pounded vigorously in your chest when you remembered the yesterday events.

Yn: Thank yo-

Jimin: No need of gratitude.

"Why did he met me sleep here?" Where did he sleep last night? Next to me? Why did he save me? What was he saying about precious things? Why he hate me?"

- Many thoughts bombarded in your mind.

Yn: Why

Jimin: Because I own you.

Yn: *frowns* I am not a toy-

-You went silent when he started to walk towards you.

He leaned towards you, his hair have talking onto your shocked eyes.

Jimin: I dorm like to repeat things. It's simple. I won you. Nobody should get closer towards you. Otherwise, they might face consequences, dove.

A slight knock on the door was beard making jimin to move away from you.

Jimin: come in.

Dahyun: your majesty, queen Luna is calling you for the breakfast.

Jimin: I'll be there in a few moments.

Jimin: Dahyun!

-Jimin stopped Dahyun who was about to exit from his room.

Dahyun: Yes, your majesty?

Jimin: if the news of the being in my room spread across the palace, I might punish you.

Dahyun: dorm worry, your highness! I won't tell anybody.

- she said while bowing towards him.

Jimin: I am going, look after her.

- Jimin ordered Dahyun before going out of his chamber.

Dahyun quickly ran towards you and sat next to you.

Dahyun: Oh my god! he cares for you.

Yn POV

God knows why but my stomach was swarmed with butterflies.

Dahyun: ummm...can you still go for work?

-she asked hesitantly.

Dahyun: we have to prepare a heavy meal for the guests.

Yn: Guests?

Dahyun: yes. I told you because, yn. Today is Nate courting and the queen had called the princess and princes of Daegu.

- A unsettling feeling sat across my heart which fille same with dread.

Dahyun: Umm...is it true that your father rejected one of the prince of daegu that wanted to marry you and engaged you with that old man.?