The King's Obsession [Episode 51]

Jimin opened the door of his room and saw you standing near the big window, your back facing towards him. He slowly closed the door and made his steps towards you.

His cold hands wrapped around your waist making you startle.

Y/n: Your hands are so cold...

Jimin:"chuckled I just had a cold shower.

Jimin saw your reflection on the window glass. He bite his lower lip when he noticed how beautiful you look in the royal dress.

Jimin: I am tired of this messed up life, dove. I just want a peaceful life with you.

No war, no conflicts, no restrictions...I just need you.

Y/n: Jimin? Can you promise me one thing?

Jimin: What's that, dove?

-He said while giving you soft kisses on your neck.

Y/n: I know what Myungsoo and Lisa did to you. I already lost my father...I don't want to lose any of my brothers and Hoseok.

-Jimin stopped his movements and let out a soft sigh.

Y/n: Promise that atleast you won't hurt Jinie and Hoseokie. Jimin: I will not hurt any of them, Y/n. Nor Myungsoo. But I can't promise you their safety. I can't tell my soldiers to not hurt them.

Y/n: One more thing. Jimin: What's that?

Y/n: You should have a peaceful talk with Taehyung, keeping every conflict aside.

He told me that you both were childhood friends.

-You gulped when you heard nothing but complete silence from the King.

Jimin: You think I never tried to talk with him?

-He finally spoked against your ear, his arms still wrapped around your waist.

Jimin: I tried to talk with him. But every time some anonymous ruined it. He is the cause of my miserable life. Rose' death, Bogum's death, your father's death,

everything is connected to him. Jimin: He is in love with you, isn't he?

-You remained silent, not wanting to give him an answer.

Jimin: I am just tired of people around me. I dont have anyone Y/n: Jimin-ah, you've me.

Y/n: You know that I love you, right? Jimin: *chuckled* I know, dove.

A slight gasp escaped from your lips when his cold palm caressed your warm bare stomach. You were wearing a beautiful short smock laced with golden strips, firmly wrapped around your chest.

His finger tugged in your waist band of long, black skirt, pulling you more closer towards himself. He started to give some pepper kisses on your bare shoulder making you giggle.

Y/n: Jimin-ah, stop!

-His heart was about to explode when he heard your precious giggles.

Your hair was tied up in a bun which made him easy to kiss on your nape. His cold fingers slowly untied the lace of your golden smock. He pushed you against the window glass and starter to kiss hard on your soft skin.

He turned you around towards him, the smock was no longer around your chest,

leaving you with the lengberg bra infront of him. Your lips collided with his, his plump lips kissed you perfectly making you moan in the kiss. Your hands wrapped around his neck, your fingers slowly caressing his brown

locks

You whimpered in the kiss when his tongue dominated yours. The room filled with the sound of kisses making the atmosphere more sexual for both of you.

He untied the waist band of your skirt making it fall down on the ground. His hands again wrapped around your waist, lifting you up with a one swing. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he walked near his bed.

He laid you on his bed, your legs still wrapped around his waist, his lips still savoring yours. His body, his heart craved for you. He wanted to wreck you right now. And he will do it.

Jimin unbuttoned his sark and threw it on the floor. He again smashed his lips on your pink ones. You broke the kiss making him groan at the lose of your touch.

Jimin: You like to tease me? Huh?

-You bite your lower lip while staring at his handsome face and nodded your head.

You pushed him away from you and sat up on his laps, your legs wrapped around his waist.

Y/n: Why you removed your shirt on the practice ground?

Jimin smirked when he realised what were you talking about.

Jimin: I was feeling hot

-Jimin's parted his lips open, his jaws dropped in awe when you started to grind on his crotch.

Jimin: Dove, d-dont tease me Y/n: You knew those girls were staring at you and you still tried to tease them?

Jimin tried to grab your waist but you slapped his hands away.

Y/n: I am taking part in war Jimin: No! You won't

A soft moan escaped from his lips interrupting his words. Y/n: I will. I won't let you touch me until you say yes.

-You slowly moved on his laps making him groan in pain.

You smirked when you felt him getting hard under you. Jimin tried to get up but you again pushed him down. You let out a seducing moan near his ear.

Jimin: Ugh! fine. But you've to stay by my side.

-You smiled at him and got up from his laps.

Jimin: *smiles* You're such a tease, dove.

-Jimin slide your hair from your face and tugged it behind your ear. Y/n: W-wait- Why I am feeling so dizzy?

-You furrowed your eyebrows when you saw Jimin smiling.

Jimin grabbed your arms as you were about to fall.

Jimin: You should sleep, Y/n. Y/n: W-what did you do to me?

Jimin kissed on your lips and looked in your half closed eyes. Jimin: I don't want to lose you in this war. I lose everything to Taehyung. My cousin, my brother, my trust...I almost lost you. Now I don't want to lose you again.

Jimin: You might not see me when you open your eyes again

Y/n: N-no, Jimin. I need to s-stay with you

-Your head dropped on his chest as you suddenly felt unconscious.

Jimin put some comfy clothes on you and laid you on the bed. He wiped his lips with the towel and let out a sigh.

Jimin: Everyone wants to take you away from me. But I won't let that happen until

I am breathing.

Erica: am sorry, Sarah (Taehyung's mother)

Erica: I was in love with a wrong person.

Lisa: I am sorry, Jimin.

Lisa: You was in love with a wrong person.

Jungkook: I am sorry, Jennie.

Jungkook: You fell in love with a wrong person.

Taehyung: I am sorry, Y/n.

Taehyung: A wrong person fell in love with you.

Taehyung smiled when he looked at the sketches of you.

Taehyung: I will surely make you mine, Y/n.