The King's Obsession [Episode 12]

A harsh pull on your wrist made you to stumble down next to her feet.

Erica: it's peaceful to see Kim YN of daejeon next to my feet...

Erica: drag her to the court room. She will face the consequences Infront of the royal people.

*In the court room*
A strong force made you kneeled down on the expensive floor, the queen sauntered towards her throne and took a seat with a wide smirk

Jungkook: Queen, I request you to let her go-

Erica: that's why you couldn't become the king, kook.

Jungkook clenched his fists tightly while his smouldering eyes pierced through her soul.

Erica: *smirks* you should learn to control your emotions.

Jungkook: no wonder why the villagers like my mom, the queen Luna more.

-Erica got up, her sharp eyes stared against his gaze.

Erica: I'll deal with you another time, kook.

-she turned around towards you.

The ministers, servants, other princes and princess stared at you already knowing the scenario as the news of queens stolen necklace was all over the palace.

Erica: princess YN, why did you steal my necklace?

YN: you already know the answer, queen. Stop with your drama.

Erica: that necklace which was a gift form my husband is more worthy than your little kingdom, Yan. And you think I am being dramatic?

Erica; of you surrender yourself, a celt the truth, then I might show mercy on you.

Yn: why should I beg for mercy for such a fictitious blame!

The queen raised her eyebrow and looked at one of the guard. The guard nodded his head and came near you.

You let our a loud gasp when you felt a strong stinging pain across your back when the guard whipped you.

Erica: Think princess, I might have mercy on you.

Everyone looked at you with a unsure gaze. It felt wrong. And this wasn't the first time. Queen grabbed Jungkook's hand as he was about to walk near you. Her anger boiled up more when she felt your sharp stared on her.

You slowly stood up, your back was still stinging.

Erica: you think I don't know about you and prince Jungkook hiding in the dark runner that night? HUH?

Erica: being the royal servant, you mad ea great mistake having a friendly relationship with prince Jungkook, disrespecting prince Jaebum. You don't know what Sims we made ik this y'all while punishing the fools like you.

The guard again punched you making you fall on the ground, you let out a cry when he pinched in you abdomen. You could've fought back to them but something was stopping you.

You have to beat the pain jf you want to find him. You were this much close and now you are not losing this opportunity by getting kicked out of this Palace.

You again slowly tried to stand up.

Erica: Busan is riled by the ruthless authorities where execution is the only penalty for those who disrespect us.

A strong force on your leg made you fall down again which made you wail.

Jungkook: stop this, queen Erica! This is unnecessary.

Erica: strip her off.

- Loud gasps and whispers filled din the court room.

Erica: yn, you still have time to beg for mercy. Surrender yourself and beg for it!

Yn: No!

One of the guards come towards you and rip of your top and you were holding your ripped clothes in your hand covering yourself.

Erica: beg for it-

???: What's going on here?

Everybody stood up from their seat with fear on their face when they saw their almighty king entering the court room.

The guard who was beating you froze for a moment and started to shake violently when the King's icy stares fall on helpless you on the floor.

Jimin: HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH HER?!

- The King roared in complete anger making everyone in the room scared of his aura.

Jimin: seize that bastard!

-The guards seized the poor man and dragged him to the corner.

White knuckles started forming from his clenched fists, his furious eyes stared at his own mother, Jaws clenching to remain quiet as he would spit out some disrespectful words, his hunch form exuded an animosity that was like acid burning in his heart.

Erica: Jimin, She is the culpr-

Jimin: it's Majesty, Queen Erica.

Jimin: Who gave you the authority to punish someone...someone that I own?

Jimin: Nobody should dare to touch WHAT'S MINE!

-The King warned everyone.

The king walked near shivering you. He removed his cake and covered you. Your eyes were half closer, feeling woozy and weak.

You felt your body being lifted. He picked you up in a bridal way and started to make his steps towards his own chamber.

He laid your weak body on his bed.

Jimin: Yah! Wake up.

- He said with his raspy tone.

You slightly opened your eyes and saw Jimin Infront of you. You tried to get up but in contrast he hi ered above you making you let out a soft gasp.

Jimin: you know why I saved you?

-you slowly shook your head.

Jimin: Because I dork like anyone torturing what's mine.

- He pinned your hands beside your head as you struggled under him.

Jimin: it's my job to do that.

Yn: Let me- Ah~

-his lips slowly sucked on your bruised skin making you whimper.

Jimin: I hate you so much.

Jimin: but still nobody can hurt you, dove.

Jimin: how ever much you try to control yourself, you'll end up being mine.

- He spoke against your neck.

Jimin: He took something special from me.

Jimin: And I'll take something special from him.