The King's Obsession [Episode 45]

Taehyung smiled when he noticed your shocked face.

Taehyung: My father was very fond of the sketching when he was young. My mother and Erica were like friends and they were pregnant at the same time.

Taehyung:Me and Jimin were born in the same year. My mother used to trust Erica until she betrayed my mother.

Taehyung: Erica had affairs with my own father and my mother couldn't handle the situation. My father always loved Erica and Erica took the advantage of it.

Taehyung: After 8 years, my mother committed suicide. From that day, Erica never let Jimin to meet me and Jimin started to hate me for no reason.

Taehyung took another bite of his apple.

Taehyung: I am not telling you my story to have pity on me.

Y/n: But Jimin did nothing to you. Why you are making him suffer?

Taehyung: Because I want you.

You looked at Taehyung in disbelief. Y/n: You are psycho!

Taehyung: I never touched you in an inappropriate way, never forced you, only admired you from the distant and you calling me a psycho?

Y/n: But you took me here against my will, you tied me here, you almost ruined my and Jimin's life to have me? Taehyung: I ruined his life not just to take you away from him.

Taehyung: You are just my muse....which I admire the most.

Y/n: I am not an antique peice, Taehyung! You can't keep me locked here forever

Taehyung pushed you down and hovered above you. He pinned your hands next to your head and stared in your eyes.

Taehyung: Jimin already hates you, Y/n.

Taehyung: Don't test my patience. Otherwise you don't know what things I can do to you that you can't imagine in your whole life. You've nowhere to go now.

Y/n: What you will do? Torture me? Kill me? Rape me?

Taehyung: Rape is a better option among them. And I will make sure that we both
enjoy it.

-Taehyung said in sarcastic tone

Taehyung moved away from you, his strong gaze didn't leave your sight for once.

Y/n: For god sake, let me go!!

-Taehyung locked the door of your room and went outside.

Taehyung walked through the hall way but was stopped by the sudden swing of a sword against his neck.

Jungkook: I should have been aware of your nasty intentions, Taehyung!

Taehyung: Oh my! What we have here?

-Taehyung said in surprising tone, his deep voice giving chills to Jungkook.

Jungkook: Where is Y/n?!

Taehyung: Isn't she with Myungsoo?

Jungkook: Stop this, Taehyung. This will lead you to nowhere.

Taehyung: Only people without brain lead themselves to nowhere, Jungguekie.

Park palace, Busan.

Jimin was losing his mind. He found no traces of you.

Jimin: She would never betray me again, wouldn't she?

Jimin: But she came here with the intention of rescuing her brother. What if she just pretended to love me? She even wanted to go back to Daejeon.

Jimin punched on the wall, making his knuckles bleed.

Jimin: I hate my life! Why I have to be one to live among people who just betrays me

He was devastated. His father passed away a month ago, his dear cousin was murdered a week ago, his first love cheated on him and hide things from him, his biological mother was cunning, his dove who he loved the most was now missing.

His anger was leading him to the destruction. Luna: Jimin!

-He heard his ma calling him.

He turned towards his mother and saw her panicked face. Jimin: What happened, Ma?

Luna: Jungkook left the palace yesterday night...he is not back yet.

Jimin: Where did he go?

Luna: To Daegu, Kim's palace.

Luna: He thinks that Taehyung has Y/n with him. Jimin: What?!

Luna: Taehyung once tried to manipulate Jungkook. He wanted to destroy you. Jimin: And you're telling me now?!

Jimin: Ugh! This kid! What if something happens to him? Luna: I-I tried to stop him but he didn't litsen to me.

Jimin quickly grabbed his coat and started to make his steps towards the door. Luna: Where are you going?

Jimin: Daegu. To bring back Jungkook. And Y/n too if Jungkook's assumptions are true.