The King's Obsession [Episode 18]

Yn: so she was the lover of master?

-you and Lisa were acquaintances as daejeon and Incheon was the friendly provinces.

You went our 9f the tent in search of the king to give back his valuable chain.

Your eyes scanned the area and found the king going in the woods.

Yn: why is he going there?

You followed him in the hope of catching up to him and giving his chain.

You suddenly stopped your feet when you heard a quivering sound coming from the lake side.

Yn: what kind of sound is this?

You slowly made your steps towards the lake through the bushes and saw a raccoon in the water, stuck in the weeds.

You let our a soft gasp when the raccoon cried in pain.

Yn: Should I get into the water?

- you tried to put your bare leg in the water to check the temperature of the water.

The water was freezing cold.

Yn: Wish! The start is too cold. That raccoon must be freezing in the water.

You slowly started to walk into the water. Fortunately, the water was snot too much deep. the water heater touched your chest. You slowly walked near the scared raccoon.

The raccoon let out a loud bark obviously scared of you.

Yn: shh...I am helping you.

You slowly caressed his head and freed his leg from the long weeds. The raccoon pushed himself away from you and swam towards the edge with his injured leg.

You let out a soft chuckle when you saw his little body struggling to swim.

Yn: I love raccoons.

You turned around and tried to walk into the water towards the place where you left your shoes.

Your smile dropped at an instant 3h3n you felt your leg caught in the trap of mud.

Yn: oh God, no!

Your heart sank 8jny9i4ngh3stbej3n you left your body slowly descending down.

Yn: what? No!

- you panicked and tried to swim in the lower water.

Yn: HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP!

- You shouted as you felt yourself sinking down in the mud.

You tried to grab the 233es around you buy nothing helped.

Yn: is this the end? No! Help!!

- You shouted your lungs out!

You knew Jimin 2ae around somewhere else. He will hear you out. You let out a cry when the water came up to your chin.

You hanged the chin around your neck as you didn't want to lose King's previous thing.

Yn: Jimin!!
- you screamed his name before your mouth went under the water.

The king stopped his feet when he heard his name being called out. His heart raced in his chest as his name rang in his ear. He quickly turned around when he received the voice.

Jimin: Yn?

- He quickly started to run towards the direction from where the voice actually came.

He jumped out of the bushes, running towards the grassy edge of the lake and saw no one.