The King's Obsession [Episode 4]

Jimin: what do you think, princess?

- Jimin smirked when he saw your sharp eyes turning into a wide one.

Yn P.O.V.

The color quickly drained from my face, my hands started to shake in an odd trembling rhythm. He is trying to scare me. I steadied my breathe and tried to calm myself.

I looked at kyulkyung who was just as shock as me. She was quiet, staring at me. Her eyes showed some fear with a hint of relief as she had some hopes of being saved by me.

Kyulkyung let our a shaking sigh and looked at the king.

Kyulkyung: My lord, I can-

Yn: I'll go.

Numerous gasps and whispers filled the hall but soon fall down as the king glared at them. The king looked at me suspiciously. He knew that I won't agree with this without any valid reason.

And he knew that asking the reason will make him look dumb enough. But still he spoke something with his raspy voice.

Jimin: Once a word comes out of the royal blood, it never gets back in your pocket, princess. Your first word is your last word.

Jimin: it'll be my pleasure to see you around my palace, princess Kim.

Jin: My lord!

-jin interrupted the king and kneeled down.

Jin: please, have mercy on her. She's naive. She is not good at taking decision. you can take anything but please- not my sister.

-A slight pinch of pain lingered across my heart when I saw him kneeling down.

Jimin: prince Kim Seokjin, as I told you before. Once she was engaged with the king of Gwangju, she was part of Gwangju.

Jimin: Gwangju took our pride by raping one of our royal lady and other Busan women. As the same, Busan is going to take one of the royal lady of Gwangju's.

Jin: but my lord, you already destroyed the whole Gwangju then-

Jimin: I stick to my pride, prince. It would be better if you not teach the politics to me.

Jimin turned towards me and towered over me as I was still kneeling down.

Jimin: any wishes, princess?

I looked up and stared at his intimidating eyes.

Yn: I will go on one condition.

Jimin raised his eyebrows.

Jimin: what's that?

-i took a loud gulp before speaking.

Yn: I want queen kyulkyung to administrate the Gwangju kingdom.

-The hall again filled with the loud gasp and whispers. King didn't stop them this time as he was shocked by your stupid wish.

Jimin: *smirks* I thought you will ask for yourself or your kingdom, princess. You are something more than I expect.

Yn: that's my wish, King. Busan grants the wish of the people who starts to serve them. Then grant my wish, king.

Jimin: Fine. You did a great mistake, princess.

- He turned around facing his fellow armies and the rest of the royal people.

Jimin: queen kyulkyung, the second wife of Choi Jae-soo will administrate the Gwangju kingdom.

-jihye looked at me in anger.

Jimin: but queen Jihye, will remain as a servant.

- Jimin glared at Jihye.

Jin: my lorn, can I talk to my sister?

-jimin looked at Jin and nodded his head.

Jimin: we are preparing for a leave, prince. I want her before we leave.

-the king started to walk out followed by his commander.

Jin grabbed my hand and dragged me in the corner. His eyebrows we t down together, his hooded eyes clearly showing anger.

Jin: are you our of your mind?

Jin: I know your intentions. You won't find him there. He's dead-

Yn: No! He is not.

Jin: you are sure about it. Huh? You're hiding something from me. You could've asked for a wish for yourself. Why did you do that?!

Yn: if jihye would administrate this kingdom...she will not allow water to come in our kingdom. Our kingdom will die without water. Kyulkyung will stick to the terms as I saved her lite-

Jin: why you always think about others? You sacrificed yourself for our kingdom & to find him?! This is dumb-

Namjoon: princess yn, we are leaving from here.

Jin hugged you tightly and whispered in your ear.

Jin: don't do anything stupid there. I will try my best to take you out from there.

- Jin pulled himself away and nodded his head.