The King's Obsession [Episode 17]

Yn: I don't know. Father never told me. It was between him and my brothers.

Hana: you lost one of your brothers in the war, didn't you? I'm sorry for your loss.

Yn: I didn't lose him. He's just not near me.

Hana: *smiles* Busan too lost one of their most precious thing during the war.

*I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her*

Yn: who?

Hana: young kings lover.

Hana: she was the most beautiful princess of Incheon. The most charming girl who was the favorite of the late king, Kim-soo.

Hana: *chuckled* king Jimin was crazy for her.

- God knows why I was feeling envious for her.

Yn: how did she die?

Hana: her horse carriage fell into the valley. The king really tried to find her lifeless body but his fate choose not to let him see his love for the last time.

Hana: from that day King turn very cold. He actually didn't show his tears even in his father's funeral.

- Hana was interrupted by the loud sound of horn made by the commander.

Hana: I guess we will have to stay here as the sun is setting down.

Yn: yeah.

Dungeon, Busan Palace.

An POV

The plate full of meat and rice balls were slide in the cell.

Guard: Yah! Eat it!

The brunette slowly raised his head and stared at the guard with his red weak eyes.

Guard: why are you staring at me like that? Huh? This meal is coming here only for once a month. So quietly eat it.

The weakest guy slowly crawled to her plate as his hunger couldn't resist the delicious smell of the food. Just close one up, dirt settled on his skin, dried blood painted on his knuckles and forehead.

He tried to move his hand which was cuffed with heavy metal chains. He reached towards the plate and picked the rice ball in his hand.

He bit on The Rice ball eating like a wolf. The guard got scared while looking at the patent boy chewing on his food like a hungry Wolf.

???: Yn...
- he whispered slowly as the taste of the food mingled on his taste buds.

He's likely panicked and eat the meat. His eyes wide as he taste the meat. The same taste he had before 3 years was now on his taste buds. He can't be wrong.

It was his beloved yn. He started to laugh like a maniac.

???: My god had some Mercy on me!! He really listened me out!

???: Finally! My girl!!!

*Crying*

???: I'll make you regret PARK JIMIN!!!

Namjoon: yn?

Yn: yes, commander Kim?

Namjoon: King is calling you in his chamber.

Yn: Okay. I will go.

Yn: master? Did you call- oh my god!

- You quickly turned around when you saw the king half naked changing his clothes.

Jimin: don't you have matters to ask before getting other's chamber?

Yn: I am sorry, master.

Jimin: turn around.

Yn: what? But I-

-You gulped when you felt his presence behind you

Jimin: I ordered you to turn around!

- you quickly obeyed him as soon as he raised his voice.

Your breath hitched as the proximity between you and him was so less.

Yn: master, do you want something?

Jimin's gaze went towards your kissable lips but quickly looked away shrugging the sinful idea.

Jimin: arrange my chamber.

He moved back from you, looking away. He quickly wore his sark and went outside.

Yn; he sometimes acts so strange.

Yn: he should stop doing that otherwise my heart would burst out from my chest.

- you mumbled softly while arranging his bed.

As you dusted the sheets a golden chains fell down next to your feet seeking your attention.

Yn: Huh? What's that?

You bend down and picked up the golden chain. It had a beautiful ring hanging on it.

Yn: did master drop this chain on the bed?

You took a closer look at the ring and it had initials beautifully carved with a heart shape in between them.

LS♡︎JM

YN: JM is for Jimin?

Yn: and LS is for...?

Yn: Princess of Incheon?

Yn: what was her name? I know the name of her-... The name of the eldest princess of Incheon who had an anonymous death is-

Yn: Lisa?