The King's Obsession [Episode 22]

Next day

Taehyung smirked when he read the royal scroll with the Busan stamp in it, sent by the queen Erica.

Taehyung: so she agreed to my terms? Huh?

Seok-joon: taehyung, you really want to do that?

- his father, the king of daegu asked.

Taehyung: yes, pa. It's a letter of our pride and my sister deserved to be the queen of Busan. Daegu will be the most powerful kingdom once it allies with Busan.

Taehyung: I and leaving for Busan now.

Seok-joon: I trust you, son.

Yn POV

Court room, Busan Palace.

I stared at my brother with my worried eyes. I just wanted to break through the servant row and run towards my dearly brother and hug him for once Christ sake.

My father stared at the king of Busan who was sitting on his throne with a prominent smirk on his lips.

Everyone stood up including the king as the queen Luna arrived in the court room, with her sweet smile, except my father.

I but my lower lip while looking down, ashamed of my father. He really respect women and is a good person but when things come to Busan, he is the most ill-mannered person.

Erica: that's very shameful to not show some respect towards our queens Minho.

- my father's face was covered with nothing but a complete anger.

Minho: I am not here to pay off some respect, Erica. I am here to take my daughter.

- I gulped down when everyone's stare were on me.

The king if Busan finally spoke after letting out a scoff.

Join: I seriously skipped my breakfast just to listen to your worthless command, king Minho?

Jin: you might think this seems like a worthless matter. But letting my sister being in the hands of a devil makes us worried.

Jin: we care for her, lover her. Daejeon had a heart unlike Busan. They at least don't torture the innocent-

Erica: prince Kim Seokjin, you're insulting Busans authorities infront of us?

Jimin: calm down, queen. Let him say. Afterall, now I can say, daejeon got balls to show up in Busan and avenge then by insulting them.

Hoseok: how dare you, park Jimin?!

- hoseok pulled out his sword and roared in anger.

Namjoon pulled out his sword and matched towards hoseok.

Namjoon: one step forward, and I will cut you, commander.

I quickly pushed the servants slightly away and walked forward.

Yn: hoseok-ah

Hoseoks eyes softened when he finally looked at me. He walked towards me while putting his sword back in his holder. He cupped my cheeks and examined me.

Hoseok: Are you okay? Hoe are they treating you? What happened to your lips? Do they torture you?

- he asked while being in panick.

Hoseok hugged me tightly seen he saw some tears in my eyes.

Hoseok: what did you do to her park Jimin?!

- your father stood up when he saw u in the commanders arms.

The king stood up making everyone in the court room to do the same but soon they descended down after being permitted from their king.

The king was unhappy while seeing you close to the commander.

King: we made love, commander hoseok.

Everybody in the court room froze when the king confessed the truth except the love thing.

Minho: park Jimin, are you out of your mind?

I looked at him with my eyes opened. Jimin just smirked while looking at me.

Jimin: isn't it true, Princess yn?

Hoseok made me to look at him.

Hoseok: is it true? Did he force you-

Jimin: *scoff* force? I never forced her. Am I right, dove? She even slapped me yesterday. And you think that I hurt her?

Hoseok: this is not true.

Jimin: why don't you ask my brother, Jeon Jungkook? He witnessed it, even my mother.

- he looked at Erica.

Erica froze when she felt her son's deadly stares on her.

Jimin: she even made my younger brother to fall for her.

Jungkook: Hyung, what are you doing?

Jimin: *sigh* they say we hurt her, kook. So, I am answering them about how much she enjoys being here.

Minho: is it true, YN?!

- My heart dropped into my stomach when I heard my father's loud voice.

Minho: you betrayed us!!

Yn: this is not like-

Jimin: king, have some breathe. We don't want you to die here otherwise your kingdom will get a good reason to start a war against us.

Whispers and gasps filled the court room. I could feel their started in me which made me angry.

Jimin: I suggest you to leave our kingdom, king Minho. Cause I am not giving your daughter back.

Jin stood up from his seat and walked near me.

Yn: please, believe me, Jin-ah.

Jin: did he force you?

Minho: let's get back, Jin.

- the king of Daejeon got up, glaring at me in disgust and anger.

Yn: fathe-

Minho: commander hoseok, get ready to leave this hell.

Jin: I am not leaving without her.

Minho: she enjoys her privileges here. Getting in the pants of-

Jungkook: king Minho! Stay in your lane. We don't tolerate the disrespect of a woman in our court.

Jin looked at Jungkook.

Jin: I will soon take my sister from here. Please take care of her.

Jungkook: I will, prince.

- Jungkook said while glaring at the king.

Jin cupped my cheeks and wiped the tears.

Jin: I'll come soon to take you and him.

Yn: you believe me? He is here.

Jin: stay strong. Atleast for Myung-soo.