The King's Obsession [Episode 30]

You rubbed your palms against your neck, making your soft skin red. You felt

angry on yourself, his addictive touch of his plump lips was still lingering on your skin making you more sad.

You closed your eyes shut and chanted 'don't cry' continuously.

Y/n: Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry. You don't love him

Jimin: Your feelings won't change by saying you don't love me.

-You opened your eyes when you heard his voice in your room.

Y/n: W-what are you doing in my room?

-You got up quickly, your sad expressions turned into anger.

Jimin: Your rude behavior towards the King is displeasing me, dove.

Y/n: Stop calling me dove.

Y/n: You've a fiancee now. Don't come near me.

Jimin: I made you mine when you were still engaged with someone. It's not hard to make you mine again in the presence of my fiancee.

Y/n: You're a moron!! Don't ruin her life Jimin: Her brother already did. She loves Jungkook, Y/n.

-He came near you and caressed your cheeks.

Jimin: I won't marry her, dove. Because my eyes are already on you.

Only you.

-You closed your eyes as you felt his lips caressing your heated cheeks, tracing your delicate skin.

Your heart jumped against your rib cage, threatening to come out. His warm arms

found themselves around your waist, pulling you closer to fill the gap between you

two.

Y/n: W-why you are mad at me?

-His lips traveled towards your right ear and whispered, sending shivers down your spine.

Jimin: Because you're making me crazy for you.

-You knew this wasn't the reason. But your heart was tempting to accept the beautiful lie which made hundreds of butterflies fill in your stomach.

Jimin: My dove wants to be mine. Am I right?

-You whimpered when he bite on your earlobe.

Jimin smirked when he felt your body relaxing in his warm embrace. Your fists clutched on his sark, as you couldn't handle his warmth against your body.

A small gasp left from your rosy lips, when he kissed on your jawline. His lips tracing up to your collar bone, leaving the red marks behind.

You weren't aware of yourself that you already fall into the maze of love and same goes for him. But you both were much more apart from eachother in the maze.

Your hands wrapped around his neck, holding against his nape. Warm feeling filled in his chest when you panted next to his left ear. Never knew that your heavy breathes would make him turn on.

Y/n: J-jimin-ah...stop

-You gasped in pain when his teeth sunk in your skin giving a bite mark on your neck. His hand went behind your neck and hold it against your nape, pulling you closer

towards himself and smashed his lips on yours, earning a soft whimper from you.

Your hands went towards his hair, your fingers intervening into his thick hair. Your

lips kissed him passionately, devouring his plump lips against yours. Your reddish, swollen lips parted as he bite on your lower lip, giving him the chance

to slide his tongue in your mouth. The kiss became more passionate and sloppy.

The sound of kisses and heavy breathes filled in the silent room.

You broke the kiss to breathe some air. His stares were still on your parted lips. His thumb caressed your lower lip and pulled it down. Jimin: So precious, dove.

You pulled your face away from him as he leaned foward to have your lips. Y/n: S-stop. You're making things more complicated for us.

But still Jimin grabbed your jawlines and pulled you in for the rough kiss. Jimin: I like complicated things, dove.

He said against your lips.

Y/n: You like complicated feelings too?

-Jimin pulled himself away from you and stared at your dazzled eyes.

Y/n: But I don't like complicated feelings. I don't want it.

Jimin: Then admit that you love me. You're denying your heart, dove.

Y/n: And what about you? Do you love me? Jimin: May be.

Your heart stopped for a moment when you heard his answer. Y/n: You're confusing me, Jimin-ah.

Y/n: If you love me then I won't turn back and love you more than you do.

-You said while cupping his cheeks.

It was his heart which stopped for a moment. His skin heated as you looked at him with the same gaze as he used to look at his love.

Jimin: You'll never leave me?

Y/n: If you don't want me to leave then I will never leave your side.

Jimin: Then never leave my side, dove.

-He leaned closer and rested his forehead on yours.