The King's Obsession [Episode 54]

Rage filled in the eyes like a poisonous viper, sweat dripping from the tired skin which

mixed with the blood of hatred. The wind whirled across the fighting beasts which was filled with violence, chaos,

and the dreadful motions. The smell of blood was everywhere. Busan was filled

with rage and noise of deadly weapons.

Heart pounded in the ears, many scared voice was heard in the field as many of them lost their body parts or died in pain. Scent of fear and hatred mixed with the

sweat and blood. Dozens of wounds painted their skin. Jungkook was exhausted, his arms were aching as he continuously killed his

enemies with his bow and arrow. His fingers were worn out but he didn't give up.

Taehyung was killing the Busan armies one by one who kept coming his way. He

skillfully played his sword against his enemies.

Hoseok was out his breathe, blood rushing out of his wounds. The King came near him and pointed his sword at Hoseok.

Jimin:Blow the surrender horn, Hoseok!

Hoseok: I can't! Jimin shook his head in disappointment and went away from the commander to help his armies.

The canons from Busan palace started to fire making hundreds of soldier to die

on the battle field.

Jimin stopped his movements when he saw Taehyung staring at him. Both of their

stares colliding like a spark, challenging each other.

Taehyung clutched tightly on his sword and started to make his steps towards Jimin. Taehyung: It's time for the final round, Jimin.

Jimin smirked and started to approach Taehyung.

Jimin: You're doing this for no good, Taehyung.

Taehyung: I never wanted anything good.

The two, sharp sword collided against eachother. The two warriors fight for the

love and power was breathtaking.

Taehyung smirked as he was amused by Jimin's skill. But suddenly his motion stopped when he saw Queen Erica coming on the field with her troops out of nowhere.

Erica's troops surrounded her, protecting her from the attack of arrows. None of her enemies dared to attack her as she was having you with her. Her sword against your throat.

Hoseok saw you with Queen Erica and quickly rushed towards you.

Hoseok: Queen Erica, let her go.

Erica: Stop the war, commander. And I will give you Y/n.

Hoseok: The war won't stop

-Hoseok was interrupted by your painful groan as Queen pressed her sword against your throat.

Taehyung and Jimin stopped their fight when they both saw you with Queen Erica. Jimin was the first one who started to run towards you.

Erica: Hoseok, blow the surrender horn.

Hoseok: I won't!

Erica: *scoffs* You're doing this for my elder son, aren't you?

-Hoseok's heart stopped for a moment when she mentioned her son.

Erica: But he's dead, Hoseok. And myungsoo killed him.

-A tear escaped from his eye. Everything shattered in front of his eyes.

Erica: Namjoon saw it with his own eyes. He went to Daejeon to talk about this to Myungsoo. But Lisa killed the King and blamed Namjoon.

Now it was you, whose eyes widened in shock.

Y/n: L-lisa killed my father?

-Hoseok stumbled back as he couldn't believe her words.

Erica: I may did a bad things, but I would never lie.

-Hoseok dropped on the ground as he realised that this war meant nothing. He was fighting for the traitor.

The King of Daejeon never wanted a war to happen. You suddenly gasped when the blood sprinkled on your face and the next moment you saw Queen Erica's head on the ground detached from her body.

You quickly pushed of her body and moved away. Jimin stopped his motion when he saw his mother's head on the ground. Many emotions bursted in his heart which make him angry and cry in agony.

He saw halberd on the ground which cut her head. He turned back and saw Taehyung

standing behind him. Taehyung was the one to throw his halberd on Erica.

Hoseok quickly blew the surrender horn. The loud sound of horn made everyone to stop their fight. Hoseok pulled out the white flag as a surrender.

Busan won the war. Nobody cheered their win as they saw the cruelest death of

their Queen. Myungsoo arrived on the field and saw Erica dead on the ground.

Jimin slowly walked near Taehyung with his emotionless face, eyes filled with darkness, tears brimming out of his eyes.

Jimin: You took everything from me, Taehyung. Taehyung: Your mother deserved to die.

Jimin: Because of you, thousands of lives were lost on this field. Taehyung: Everything is fair in love and war.

Jimin extended his sword and pointed against Taehyung.

Taehyung: You're challenging me in the battle?

Jimin: Not a friendly challenge this time.

Taehyung pulled out his sword and smirked.

Taehyung: Once we start, only one alive among us will end it.