The King's Obsession [Episode 9]

Jaebum: princess yn, it's wonderful to see you here.

-he said with a slight smirk which made you to roll your eyes.

Jaebum: did  the queen assigned you the new work?

???: Might be her eto please us.

You clutched your fists tightly but didn't dare to punch them. You didn't want to get executed before you could meet him.

Yn: Prince, queen Erica send you this.

-you said while handing him the scroll.

Instead of grabbing the scroll, he grabbed your hand making you startle.

Jaebum: as you are the servant of Busan. Why don't you present something special to us.
.-a furious glare was send by you. You tried to take your hand back but instead he tightened the grip.

Yn: prince Jaebum, let go of my hand. Otherwise you've to face the consequences.

Jaebum: *chuckled* consequences? And who gonna make me regret? Your father?

Jaebum: this is not daejeon, yn. This is Busan and you've to go with what we order you to do.

- he pulled you closer making you to stumble down near his feet.

Jungkook: let her go, Jaebum.

Jaebum quickly stood up with his fellow members when the prince came in. The other dancers bowed towards Jungkook and backed off. Jaebum let go of your hand and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook walked near nervous Jaebum and pulled you away from him.

Jungkook: she is right. You might've face 5ye consequences if you would've touched her.

Jaebum: *scoffed" why you care? After all she's just a maid-

Jungkook: forcing a woman is not so king, Jaebum. You could  have been executed till now if the king was here instead of me witnessing the harassment of his personal maid.

Jungkook: you should feel lucky that I am having mercy on you.

Jungkook: get lost with your loser friends before I snap all of your existence.

-jaebum glared at you before leaving the hall with his friends leaving you alone with Jungkook.

Jungkook turned around flustered you and saw you bowing with gratitude.

Yn: thanks prin-

Jungkook: just Jungkook.

Jungkook: I am more comfortable with Jungkook.

-he let out a small smile making your hear beat at ease.

"Maybe he is a good person"

-you thought.

For a moment he was slots in your beauty. His heart speeded up when he surveyed your crescent look. Unknowingly his hand went towards your cheek and slowly touched, feeling your soft skin.

Yn: j-jungkook? 

-you tried to move back but his hand went under your ear, a firm hold on your jawline made him to pull you towards himself.

Jungkook: what were you doing here?

Yn: queen Erica shed me here.

Jungkook leaned closer towards you making you fluster.

Yn: stop-

Jungkook: I saved you two times...you should pay me back with something pleasing princess.

Jimin: Jungkook?!

Jungkook suddenly pulled himself away from you when the kings loud voice echoed through the walls of the hall. Your heart started to heat loudly when you saw his dark expressions.

Jungkook: king-

Jimin: how's your health now?

Jungkook gulped when the king interrupted him.

Jungkook: it's good.

Jimin: I need you to be present for the royal dinner.

Jungkook nodded his head.

Jimin: you can leave now.

j-jungkook looked at you before going out of the hall.

Jimin glared at you once Jungkook was out sending the shivers down to your spine. He made his steps towards you making you move back.

Jimin: don't move

-your feet stopped day his command.

Yn: my lord, it isn't like what it seem-

Jimin: didn't I say, it's master for you.

Why were you scared of him? -you don't know
Why was  he angry at you? - you don't know
Why were you explaining to him? - you don't know.

You flinched by his sudden touch on your waist, pulling you harshly towards himself, your fragile body colliding with his.

Jimin: what are you doing here?

Yn: queen Erica she done here to give a scroll to prove Jaebum.

-you said while looking down, not daring to look in his cold eyes.

You didn't like this new feeling. What was happening to your body? Why you feel so attracted towards him? You Wanted to push him but at the same time you wanted him to keep you holding in his strong arms. And this is what Jimin was doing

Jimin grabbed your hair and pulled it down making you to look up.

Jimin: once you see agreed to the terms of being my servant...

Jimin: you became mines.

Your chest tightened when is hands moved against your curves, your descent eyes staring into his dark ones as he continued speaking further.
Jimin: being a personal servant, I need you to submit everything of yours to me.

Yn: this will never happen.

-you glared at him only to earn a powerful stare from him.

Jimin: I am not playing, yn, I could make you submit right now, begging for me under me.

Two strong wills faced each other at the same time yet able to succumb to one another. So much was said without any words spoken, the eyes of each other was enough to understand.

Jimin: My my...you look beautiful with that blush.

- Jimin smirked when he witnessed a slight blush on your face.

Jimin: I sleep your whole little kingdom (referring to Gwangju), it isn't hard to sleep you if it makes you to submit yourself to me.

Jimin tightened his grip on your hair. He Menards closer towards you, his dominating side rising more as seconds passed by.

Yn: A light and dark can never be together. It always results in the end of darkness.

- Jimin let out a small chuckle.

Jimin: there's always a right time for everything. Darkness always wins at last when the sun sets down.

Jimin: devil works hard in the daylight and works harder at night.

Jimin: And I am the devil.