The King's Obsession [Episode 7]

Yn pov

I tried to take my hand out of his grip but he didn't let it go.

Yn: prince Jungkook, my hand?

His dark smouldering eyes didn't leave my face. My heart was beating very hard against my rib cage.

The footsteps from outside slowly faded away.

Yn: Prince

Jungkook: what were you doing her?

Yn: I heard screams from the distant. I thought someone needs help-

Jungkook: never follow those screams.

-he hissed with a warning tone.

Yn: but why-

Jungkook: you don't need to know. This ain't your Palace!

-he loosed the grip from my arms and moved back.

Yn: okay.

I bowed towards him and was ready to leave until he stopped me.

Jungkook: did I say you can go, princess?

Yn: do you need something, majesty?

- a small smirk appeared on his lips and approached me.

Jungkook: what's if I say I need something. Would you give it to me?

Yn: your majesty, if I could do anything to help you as a servant then you can ask me.

-i said ignoring his playful smirk.

Jungkook made his step towards me making me to back off.

Yn: your majesty, don't manipulate me.

My heart dropped in my stomach when he pressed his right palm against the wall. Beside my head.

Jungkook: you're king of interesting.

My gaze went towards the bayonet placed in his waist holder. My hand quickly went towards his waist, pulling out the bayonet and painting it against his throat.

Jungkook stopped for a moment when he saw me holding his own bayonet against him.

Yn: you're making me leave with no choices, prince.

Jungkook: you got a quick reflex, yn.

- he called my name out with a raspy whisper.

Jungkook leaves further making the tip of the bayonet Pierce inside his skin.

Jungkook: do you think, this little thing will stop me?

I clenched my jaws in anger. What does this boy think of himself? I still hold the bayonet against his throat firmly, not withdrawing my hand.

Jungkook: you for guys...it will be fun to be in your guts.

- I quickly pushed him and glared at him.

Yn: you're filthy behavior doesn't match your royal standards, prince. I never thought that the prince of Busan would be this much low.

Jungkook: *chuckled* you done know the whole Busan yet, princess.

Jungkook: this age is full of surprises. Especially our new king.

Jungkook: it was nice to meet you, princess. And don't get offended...I was just kidding. I may appear like a bad guy at the first meeting.

He grabbed my hand and took his bayonet from me. He rubbed his neck and saw some blood on his fingers.

Jungkook: *smirked* worth it.

His eyes clutched out me from head to toe before going away.

Jungkook: see you later, princess.

Next morning

An POV

Your eyes opened greeting the early morning sunshine. A red, bright, shinning yolk rised from the cracks of the mountains. The sky appeared white orange with some hues of yellowish patches.

You stretched your arms and looked outside the window, anticipating for the better day. You walked near the cabinet and took out your today's outfit and went inside the bathroom.

You looked around the bathroom & it was small, not so dirty which you were glad & filled with sandalwood scent.

You removed your tier of garments from your body and entered in the shower. You let out a shaky breathe when your warm body met with the cold water.

The water was too much cold in the early morning. Your breathe suddenly stopped when you heard his loud voice calling you.

Jimin love

I woke up with a throbbing pain  in my head. It's been 3 years, still j can't get up without a headache. My brain was full of chaos with the nightmares I had which were demanding solutions.

I looked at the door and saw no one. I need my daily morning like water to drink. Where is it?! The throbbing pain in my head was cheery on top to my anger.

I was about to call Dahyun but then I remember...I have a new servant which made me to smirk. I looked towards the window and decided to have my usual shower first.

I can put of my shower while buttoning my dark. I rolled my tongue through my inner cheek when I found her nowhere.

"Didn't Dahyun explain to her?"

Jimin: yn?!

- I roared loudly and waited for her to answer.

I clutched my first tightly when I heard no answer.

Jimin: is that so? She wanna play?

I flung opened the door of her room and found her nowhere. The door of the bathroom clicked open revealing her.

Yn: your majesty?

-she said with her eyes wide opened, stating at me in a complete shock.

A small smirk was played across my lips when my eyes roamed across her body. She was wearing a long, simple, blue gown. Her collarbone looking attractive with that off shoulder dress. A simple chain was hung across her neck making her look beautiful.

Yn pov

I gulped as he started to approach me.

Jimin: you really pissed me off early in the morning, yn.

Yn: my lord, I was having a shower.

-a unsettling feeling sink inside my heart, the tip of nervousness rising second by second as the distance between us decreased.

His hand went towards my waist and tugged his two fingers in my waist band pulling me towards him.

Yn: what are you doing?

I mentally slapped myself for being so submissive Infront of him. This is not my nature. Maybe I never been this close to any man till now? So, this is what attraction feels like?

Jimin: don't forget that you're a servant here, princess.

-he said with his Stern voice, obviously anger reflecting through his monolid eyes.

Jimin,v today is your first day so that's why I'm letting you go. If you're not present in my room before I wake up then you will see my resentment reaching to the peak.

I looked away from him and slowly nodded

Jimin: I need words, yn.

- he pulled me closer making me shriek at the sudden contact.