The King's Obsession [Episode 37]

Next morning

Taehyung stared at his chess board. His mind was chaos, obviously angry as things didn't go well as he wanted. Taehyung tore his gaze from his beloved game and

looked towards the door as he heard the loud tapping of heels.

He again looked at his game and started to move his pawns as he discovered the

familiar person in the room.

Taehyung: Who told you to come to Busan?

Lisa: You think that everything will go smooth with your plan? Huh?

-Taehyung glared at Lisa and raised his eyebrows.

Taehyung: What do you mean?

-Lisa leaned forward by keeping her hands on the table.

Lisa: Did you tell Jimin that I was alive?

Taehyung: I kind of mocked him.

Lisa: But he believed you, Taehyung. Somebody saw me and Jimin send his troops to find me. What do you expect? Huh? I had no chance but to come with that commander.

Taehyung: Why did you stop the wedding? Lisa: Commander forced me to do. It was Jimin's another plan. He knew the wedding

will stop if he finds me.

Lisa: I hide for almost three years because I wanted revenge. Taehyung: *smirks* Revenge against who?

Lisa remained silent and stared at Taehyung. Lisa: It's none of your concerns.

-Lisa turned around and was about to go out of the room until Taehyung spoke

something unexpected.

Taehyung: It's Erica, isn't it?

Lisa turned around and slammed her hand on the table making his spawns to fall down. Lisa: Just shut your mouth, Taehyung.

Lisa: You are here for your little revenge too. Isn't you all doing for your mother? Huh?

I hide from everyone, even from my own family. So that I could kill every member of this palace except Jiminie.

Taehyung stood up and walked near Lisa. He grabbed her hair and harshly pulled her closer. His dark eyes stared in her soul.

Taehyung: Don't bring my mother in conversation, Lisa.

Taehyung: You couldn't even kill a small guard of this palace without me. You should feel lucky that I found you before they did. And you think my plan is dumb? Huh?

Taehyung: I was the one who send that Ulsan guy in Busan as a spy giving a promise that I will fill his house with gold. And he did what I told him to do.

Taehyung: But the situation got messed up when that guy opened his mouth infront of King before the marriage.

Taehyung: You're doing this for your love and I am doing this for my love too.

You loved that Daejeon guy and I loved my mom too.

-Taehyung released Lisa from his grip and took his seat on the chair.

Lisa: I still l-love him. It feels like he's still alive

Taehyung: He's dead.

-Taehyung interrupted her with his strong voice.

Taehyung: He was killed in the war and it's all because of Erica-lab

???: What's because of Erica?

Taehyung stood up and looked at the smiling Queen Luna. Taehyung: Its nothing, Queen. I was just saying her that Jennie is attached to Busan and it's all because of the love of Queen Erica for her.