The King's Obsession [Episode 8]

Yn: yes, my lord.

Jimin: master!

-jimin corrected.

My eyebrows knitted in confusion.

Yn: pardon?

Jimin: it's master for you.

Jimin slowly caressed my blushed check with the backside of his finger.

Jimin: call me master.

-i was about to deny but his timing glares made me to nod my head slowly.

Jimin moved away from me, his smirk still present on his plump lips.

Jimin: I need you to be in my room.

-he said she turning towards the door to leave.

Time skips

An POV

Everybody stood up from their sweat when the king entered followed by you. He looked around and saw one of the seats were empty.

Jimin: where is Jungkook?

-the royals tensed up when the king asked about the prince.

Queen Luna, his step-mother, bowed towards Jimin.

Luna: he is not feeling well. He needs some rest, my lord.

Jimin nodded his head and took his head sear. Jimin knew that this was a lame excuse made by queen Luna but still he obliged.

Jimin: dorm be so formal, ma. Before being king, I was your son first.

-he said while eating his breakfast not even glancing at luna.

Queen Luna smiled and looked at the frustrated Erica. Jimin was sure cold to his family but still he didn't forget about the sacrifices made by his step mom for him.

Queen shrugged it off and looked at her son.

Erica: jimins we have some visitors from Japan.

- jimin hummed in response, he stares still at his plate which made her trigger.

Erica glanced at you and clenched her jaws. You could feel her anger from the distant. Why she has so much hatred for you?

Erica: I was thinking about rearranging your room-

Jimin: Yn, will do it.

Queen again glanced at you with anger. Jimin wiped his mouth with the tissue. He got up from his seat and finally glanced at his own mother.

Jimin: I'm going for a survey of Busan border.

Jimin: or you need something kindly call for prince Jungkook in my absence. I hope he will help you
-jimin walked out of the dining room.

Time skips

You sat on the chair letting out a tired sigh. The sun was slowly sinking deep down making the sky look beautiful. You looked at Dahyun  who was cutting some fruits.

Dahyun looked around and saw the other maids engaged in there own work. She scooted close to you and brought the piece of apple in front of you.

Dahyun: hey, eat it.

-she whispered slowly.

Yn: but that's for queen Erica.

Dahyun: *chuckled* eating one piece will not hurry anyone. Just take it.

-you hesitantly o lived and eat the small piece.

Dahyun: I'll go and give this to the queen.

-she got up with the salver full of chopped fruits.

Your stares again went out the window thinking about the scream you heard last night.

Yn: where is dungeon of this Palace? I need to find out.

Your stares suddenly ripped off from the sunset and fall on Dahyun who was on the floor. The other maids rushed towards her and you did the same.

Yn: are you okay?

- you took the salver from her hands.

Dahyun: Ah! My ankle is stiff- Ugh.

-she had a painful inflammation in her ankle with stiffness to her joint.

Yn: somebody bring the hot water back.

-you said with your loud voice making one of the maid to run towards the stove to hear up the water.

Dahyun: yn, can you go and give those fruits to the queen. She will be angry if her food won't be on time.

Yn: Alright. I will go.

The queen heard a slight know on the door.

Erica: come in.

Her eyebrows raised together when she saw his son's personal servant in her room.

Erica: where is Dahyun?

Yn: your highness, she had some inflammation in her leg. So I came instead of her.

She let our a smirk when she saw the princess of daejeon being all polite Infront of her.

Erica: being it here.

-you slowly made your steps towards her

You kept the plate beside her and was about to leave her room until she stopped you.

Erica: Ah~ my legs are aching, princess.

Erica: will you mind to massage it for some time, prin-cess.

-she exaggerated the princess word making you glare at her.

Erica: you still have a royal attitude? Huh? Glaring at the queen. You know what consequences you might have if you stick to your attitude?

-she said while biting on the piece of apple.

She rested her legs on the bed.

Erica: C'mon massage it.

-controlling your anger you slowly massaged her feet.

Erica: yn-ah you should sit down. You are doing work since morning.

Yn: I am okay standing-

-the queen grabbed your shoulder and pushed you down making you kneel down.

Erica: perfect.

She whispered

Now your ange was son the peak. How would she be so evil? The queen hissed in pain when you unknowingly squeezed her leg.

Erica: Yah! Don't you know how to massage?!

You quickly pulled your hands from her and looked innocently at her.

Yn: I am sorry, queen. It's my first time massaging someone with weak muscles.

-you internally smirked when you saw some irritation on her face.

Erica looked away form you whole rolling her eyes. Her gaze went on the scroll and raised one of her eyebrow obviously planning something evil. She got up from the bed and took that scroll in her hand.

Erica: yn, can you deliver this scroll to Jaebum. He might be on the 5th floor.

-she said while handing you the scroll.

Yo hesitantly took it and bowed towards her before exiting from her room.

Erica: this girl is getting on my nerves. I should plan for her execution.

Your eyes scanned the bug hall finding the prince Jaebum. Jaebum is the cousin of king. You looked around and felt a slight unsettling feeling in your heart when you saw the royal men sitting on their seats enjoying the dance of some court dancers.

Yn: She shed me here on purpose.

You slowly walked in and saw Jaebum sitting there, drinking some wine.