The King's Obsession [Episode 32]

Jungkook punched against the wall making his knuckle bleed. He closed his eyes as his body was shaking in anger. Jungkook: I'll kill that Taehyung!

???: Are you okay, prince?

Jungkook suddenly flinched by the sudden, soft voice and quickly turned around.

It was Jennie

Jennie: Prince Jungkook, are you okay?

-Jungkook looked at Jennie in shock, afraid that she might have heard him.

Jungkook: H am absolutely fine.

-Jungkook was about to go away but his feet stopped when her soft voice again

called him.

Jennie: Prince Jungkook, your hand is bleeding.

-She quickly went near him and hold his hand.

She pulled her scarf from her neck and wrapped around his knuckles. Jungkook: U-ummm... Thanks? Jennie: No problem.

Jennie grabbed his arm as he was about to go, making him little pissed off. Jungkook: What now?

Jennie: Y'know princess Y/n likes King Jimin?

Jungkook clenched his jaws and looked at her in anger.

Jungkook: Why in the hell you're telling me about that?

Jennie: Because I can clearly see your jealousy, prince.

Jungkook: *scoff* I am not sure about my jealousy. But I can clearly see you being jealous because I like Y/n.

Jennie's heart broke when Jungkook spoke rudely to her.

Jennie let go his arm and blinked multiple times to control her tears. Jennie: I am not jealous, prince. Sometime we have to let go things which we cannot get how much we try. Y/n loves the King, I saw the pain in her eyes in the court room.

Jennie: I saw how the King and Y/n exchanged their stares in the court room. I heard that King had an incomplete love in his past. Then, prince Jungkook, let him have her love all for himself.

Jungkook blinked in shock. He for sure loved his hyung and he never wanted to hurt him. But, we all know, love makes one greedy.

Y/n P.O.V

Y/n: Hana? Where are you dragging me?

-Hana dragged me in the corner of the kitchen and glared at me.

Hana: You should leave this palace, Y/n. Y/n: W-what? What are you talking?

Hana: I know you were the one who went in dungeon.

-Your expression turned into shock from confusion.

Hana: I don't know why you went in there. But as a friend, I am asking you to leave this palace not because you did a crime by sneaking into that hell but you did make our King to fall for you.

Y/n: H-hana, what are you talking abou

Hana: Don't act innocent, Y/n. I heard your conversation with the King yesterday.

Hana: Y'know how much his heart will break when he gets to know that you were the anonymous lady.

Y/n: Hana, I had reasons! Hana shushed me and looked around if any of the maids overheard our

conversation and gladly noone did.

Hana: I don't care about your reasons, Y/n. You're hurting yourself and him. Y'know that you love him but you think that you're just pretending.

Hana: I was his personal maid when Lisa disappeared. I saw him when he had a mental breakdown. He doesn't show his emotions on his face but there is so much going in his mind.

Hana: He has anger issues, Y/n-ah. I don't want him to do any horrendous thing to you when he finds out the truth.

Hana went quiet when you hugged her.

Y/n: I-I never lied to him, Hana. Everything is true what I said yesterday and I mean

it.

Hana: Then go and talk to him, Y/n.

A/n P.O.V

You regret coming in here. You didn't know that Myungsoo killed Lisa, why Jimin was angry at him, why he was in the dungeon. A guilt pinched in your stomach making you broke.