The King's Obsession [Episode 39]

Y/n: Let me go! Everyone is staring at us Jimin: So what? Let them stare.

Jimin stopped himself and picked you up on his shoulder.

Y/n: Put me down! You're harassing me.

Jimin: I am just taking what's mine.

Y/n: I will scream

Jimin: Scream as much you want. I am the King here. I make the rules here.

Jimin plopped you down on his bed.

Y/n: Why you're doing this?

Jimin: Because I don't want you to leave me!

Jimin hovered above you.

Jimin: I loved Lisa, she left me. I love you, I don't want you to leave me like she did.

-Jimin caressed your cheeks. You glossy eyes stared at his handsome features.

Y/n: W-why you kissed her?

Jimin: She kissed me and I-I was lost, dove. When I didn't heard your soft moan

which makes my heart flutter, I realised that you weren't the one kissing me.

Jimin: I am addicted to your touch, your sweet voice, your presence. I will be crazy if you leave me, dove. I will destroy everything just to get you back.

Y/n: Y-you love me?

Jimin: *sighs* Yes, I do.

You smile widely while tears brimming out of your eyes. Y/n: I-I will kill you if I found you near Lisa.

-Jimin smiled while wiping away your tears.

Jimin: She's my bestfriend, dove. Y/n: Bestfriends aren't allowed to kiss.

Y/n: You're allowed to kiss only me.

Jimin nodded his head and gave a soft peck on your lips.

Jimin: You are not allowed to go away from me.

-He said while wiping away your tears.

Y/n: I hate you and love you too.

Jimin: I know.

Namjoon: Prince Taehyung, you called me?

-Taehyung smiled at commander Namjoon while eating an apple.

Taehyung: Queen Erica.

Namjoon: What about her?

Taehyung: She killed Rose.

-Namjoon remained silent, staring at the prince in shock

Namjoon: Stop kidding

Taehyung: You think I am joking? Huh?

Taehyung looked at his chess board and smirked. Taehyung: You should help Myungsoo.

Namjoon: What in the hell?! I am not going to do that.

Taehyung: Nobody is affected by her death, Namjoon. Just you and my brother. Everyone is happy with their loved ones. And now Lisa is back, Erica seems quiet.

Taehyung took another bite of his red apple and spoke. Taehyung: Nobody will believe you if you accuse Erica for her death. They will do the same to you what they did to Myungsoo.

Namjoon: Y-you mean Erica tried to kill Lisa?

Taehyung: *sighs* Lisa is pretending that she doesn't remember anything. It's all

because she wants to kill Erica and take her revenge.

Taehyung: Release Myungsoo. We need to let Lisa know the truth that Busan royals locked her love for these years and tortured him. She should know that

Myungsoo is still alive.

Namjoon: Why you want him to get released? Taehyung: Its a simple equation, Joon.

Taehyung: Once Myungsoo is out, he will take his sister with him. He will try to take the eldest prince of Busan. Namjoon: Park Bogum? Why he will try to take him away?

Taehyung: Because his daughter and lover is waiting for him in Daejeon.

Namjoon: Bogum has a daughter?

Taehyung: Yes. Once they are all out. Daejeon will call out the war against Busan and I know very well that Gwangju will support Daejeon as princess Y/n saved the life

of Gwangju's queen, Kyulkyung.

He moved the white Queen horizontally on the chess board attacking the black King. Taehyung: Lisa will hate Busan and will surely make Incheon to support Daejeon.

Taehyung: And my father will never support Busan as the King of Busan hurt our pride when he stopped the wedding.

Taehyung: Busan will be alone like a little lamb. Namjoon: Why you want this?

-Taehyung smirked at his question.

Taehyung: Because I want something special that belongs to the King.

Taehyung: Rose was pregnant with your child, wasn't she?

-Namjoon looked at the floor, tears threatening to come out of his eyes.

Taehyung: Erica knew she was pregnant with your child. Still she stabbed her stomach multiple times with dagger.