The King's Obsession [Episode 57]

Taehyung threw his chess board on the floor. He lost everything. pride. He wanted it all back. His power, love, pride.

He picked up one of his spiritual bottle and smiled. Taehyung: There's always an end to the evil.

Taehyung: But something good begins. Something beautiful gets born from the ashes of the evil.

Happy giggles of yours echoed through the tall walls of the palace's porch. You ran with your bare feet on the wet grass.

The King quickly grabbed your waist making you gasp at the sudden touch. Your body made a jerk and collided on his.

Jimin pushed you against the wall and pressed his palms on the wall, trapping you in between them. Jimin: You seriously want to tease me, dove?

You smiled and nodded your head. Y/n: I love to tease you.

-You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in a passionate kiss. Your soft lips kissed him with love and care, falling open against his at the brush of your tongue, welcoming him to give in. It felt so right for him to kiss the right person.

The little, breathy sounds you made was giving chills down his spine. He kissed you

desperately, tugging his teeth to your bottom lip. Fingers intervened into you hair
And clenched into a fist as he kissed you deeply. He can't get enough of you. He wanted more. You broke the kiss, the string of saliva connected your both lips. Both of you panted hardly while looking in each other's eyes.

Jimin: I love you, dove.

Y/n: I love you too.

Jimin: Dove, I think I should meet him. Y/n: Who?

Jimin: Taehyung.

Jimin: I realised my mistake. I was the one who broke our friendship and if I wouldn't had left him alone than he would've been a good person.

Y/n: *smiles* I am proud of you, Jimin-ah. You realised your mistake. Jimin: Will you come with me?

Jungkook smiled happily while looking at the noble batch.

Luna: You finally proved that you aren't a coward prince, Kook.

-She said as she caressed her son's head.

Jungkook: I am happy not because I got noble batch, I am happy that hyung trusted me and gave me a opportunity to prove myself.

His smile dropped when his gaze went on the scarf which Jennie gave him to wrap

his wound. Luna: Having someone's unconditional love is a rare gift, kook.

Jungkook: And rejecting that love is the dumbest thing, isn't it?

Luna: You're right.

Next day

Yoongi: I am very surprised to see you here, King Jimin.

-Yoongi said in a mocking tone as he saw you and Jimin in Daegu's palace.

Jimin: *sighs* I need to meet Prince Taehyung.

Yoongi: He is in his room.

Y/n: Can we go and see him? Yoongi: I don't think he will let you come in his room.

Yoongi: When he is angry, he locks himself inside his room and doesn't let anyone in. Jimin: Let me try.

Yoongi let out a frustrated sigh.

Yoongi: If you had came early this would've not happen.

-He mumbled under his breath but you and Jimin surely heard it.