The King's Obsession [Episode 6]

The girl let out a smile when she saw you coming in the kitchen with the maid outfit. A simple, plain long dress wrapped around your body, a golden waist band around your tiny waist made you look perfect.

 A simple, plain long dress wrapped around your body, a golden waist band around your tiny waist made you look perfect

You looked at the girl who was checking you out.

???: Princ-

Yn: Yn, Yn please.

???: Yn, I am Dahyun.

-she smiled.

Dahyun: you might be sleepy. You should rest for now and I will tour you around tomorrow. King is a little bit rude but he isn't hard to handle. I have been his personal servant for a few months.

You knew Dahyun was just making you feel little a better. He is easy to handle if you go as per his order. You just nodded your head.

Dahyun: I'll take you to your room.

Dahyun: King's chamber is at the top level. So it's hard to bring him breakfast or lunch if he wants to eat it in his room. Usually king eats his meal with the royal family.

Dahyun: this place has six levels. There are many servants in this Palace. I guess King will make you to stay at sixth floor where his chamber is.

Dahyun: prince Jungkook's chamber is in fifth floor. Avoid that floor...he is not so good in person.

Yn: Jungkook?

Dahyun: yes, step brother of king Jimin. He's actually not related to park family. His mother, queen Luna, married Kim-soo when she was pregnant with Jungkook. Her husband was accidentally killed by the king Kim Soo, so in sympathy king married queen Luna and roasted prince jungkook as his son.

You slightly nodded. She's a very talkative girl. So it was less awkward for you to have a conversation.

Dahyun: so this is your room.

-she said while plopping herself on the cottage.

Dahyun: look at the window opening.

-you followed her gaze and saw a small window situated night on the wall near the edge of the ceiling.

Dahyun: that window connects you to the kings room. Kings room is adjacent to yours. So, whenever he calls for you, you can easily hear it through that small opening. Don't try to peep through it, otherwise I don't know what will happen.

She further continued after getting a small nod from you.

Dahyun: whenever...you hear some sounds- you know..some- weird sounds from the kings room then immediately leave this room and come to mine.

Dahyun: he never brings someone in his room. But as he is the king now..I don't know. Soon he will have his own queen and he might shift you in another room-

Yn: you're going further, Dahyun.

Dahyun: "awkward laugh* am I? Atleast you spoke something. King is not in his room right now and it's pretty late so you should sleep now. But be alert. When he calls for you, you've to run towards his chamber for his service.

You again nodded your head and saw her going out of the room. You locked the door and sat on the cottage, letting out a long sigh. Your feet were numb making you let out a small groan.

You laid on the mattress, finally something soft underneath you. Atleast you could sleep peacefully, tonight. You eyes immediately closer, drifting into the Dreamland of your happy past life.

Time skips

You slowly opened your eyes when you heard some noises coming from the distant. You were wide awake now when you realized it was not the noises...but we're the screams

You slowly got up and made your steps towards the door and opened it.

Your heart beats speed up when you saw the voice coming from the dark passage.

Yn: what are those screams?

As further steps you made, the screams got louder. Your heart was telling you to go and stop those screams. The guy is in pain. Buy you know, it was too risky to go further.

You stopped yourself when the screams were stopped. You narrowed your eyes and saw a dark shadow from the distant coming towards you.

Yh: oh my god, someone is coming here.

You quickly turned around but we're froze when you heard the steps coming from the other side. You were now fxked up.

Yn: oh my god! I am dead now.

Suddenly you felt a tight grip on your waist, pulling you in the different direction. You were about to scream but a huge hand grabbed your mouth which made you to seal your lips.

The strong force dragged you in the secret tunnel and pushed you against the wall, your back pressing against the rough wall. You tried to escape through his grip but he already had locked your arms in his.

You opened your eyes and looked at the guy. Your eyes widened when your gaze met with his dark ones.

???: What the hell are you doing here

???: It's dangerous to stay our in this Palace for a pretty lady like you.

- he said with a soft whisper sending you the chills down to your spine.

???: I wanted to meet you, princess m but didn't expect to meet like this.

???: So, what were you doing here, princess?