The King's Obsession [Episode 14]

Jimin: should we start the court meeting? Cause I have another work too.

Yoongi: sure. I hope that you would like the princess. She has a special place in the heart of queen Erica.

Jimin: it doesn't matter who likes her. All that matter is about the  choices made by me and her.

Luna: *smiles* Jimin is right. Let's have a talk in the special room

Dahyun: oh my god! Did you see the both princes? They're so handsome!

- you rolled your eyes as she was ranting about then since you both left the court room.

Dahyun: your father seriously rejected that prince? He is the strongest warrior of korea-

Yn: please, stop mentioning that topic.

Dahyun: but I must admit that. If I were you, u would have gone against the father and marry that prince.

Yn: *smiles* being a princess isn't all about marrying a prince or king, Dahyun.

You both suddenly stopped when you saw the prince of daegu coming in your direction.

Yn: Dahyun, we should go back.

You grabbed her hand and was about to turn but his deep voice stopped you.

Taehyung; it's not a very good choice to run away from your acquaintance, princess.

You took a deep breathe before turning towards him.

Yn: do you need anything, your highness.

Taehyung: I need to have some conversation with you.

Taehyung: should I address you as princess of daejeon or a servant of Busan?

Yn: Just yn, please.

Taehyung: *smirked* if your father wouldn't have stuck to his pride and gave his daughter to me instead of that old guy, you would've been living as a queen.

Yn: don't come any closer.

- you said as he slowly stated to approach you.

He suddenly grabbed your wrist as you were about to turn around.

Yn: I seriously don't want to talk about that thing. I apologize on behalf of my father as he reluctantly turned you down and disrespected you.

Taehyung: I like the way you regret you decision, Yn.

Yn: Prince, I don't regret anything. Just let me go! Dorm make me to chose the violence.

???: Prince Taehyung?!

-A loud voice interrupted making taehyung go leave your hand.

Jungkook: what are you doing here? You should be present in the court mating.

Taehyung: I was talking talking with my friend.

Suddenly the loud footsteps were heard which made Jungkook to turn around. There he saw the king coming from the distant. Jungkook quickly grabbed your hand and looked at taehyung.

Jungkook: she belongs to Busan province so think before taking any action, prince.

- Jungkook walked away from the prince with you beside him.

Taehyung: *smirks* prince of Busan had something for her in his heart.

???: What he has, prince?

Taehyung: Oh! Your majesty. I didn't see you doing here.

- Jimi raised one of his eye rows and looked at him suspiciously.

Jimin: you seem close to her.

Taehyung: you can think like that.

Taehyung; let's go, King. My sister must be waiting for you.

Jimin: sure.

The king day on his main seat fack g the prince of daegu.

Jimin: where is prince yoongi?

Taehyung: he will join us later. He has some work.

Taehyung; I'll come to the point your highness. My sister is the favorite child of my father. My father wants a knight to marry my sister who must be a warrior as much as great as having potentials like me. And he sees that potential in you, king.

Taehyung: as princess Jennie has been the favorite princess of queen Erica, it would be a honor to make the bond stronger between Busan and daegu.

Taehyung: what do you think king?

Jimin: I want to know what the princess of daegu thinks about this marriage.

- Jimin said while looking at the beautiful princess.

Erica: Ofcourse she would say yes. Who doesn't want a brave warrior, almighty king of Busan to be their husband?

-she said with a proud smirk visible on her lips.

Jimin: do you have any allegations on this marriage princess Jennie? I want to hear you first before I claim my decision.

Jennie looked at her brother and queen Erica before getting up.

Jennie: I do have something to tell you, my lord.

Jimin: and what is that?

Jennie: I am okay with the marriage, my lord. But-

Jennie looked down and licked her cherry lips before proceeding further.

Jennie: I am not okay with the bridegroom.- Queen Erica stood up, anger boiling in her  mood as her glared at the princess.

Taehyung stood up and glared at his sister.

Taehyung: Jennie! Are you in your right senses?

Jennie: yes, Taehyung.

Jennie: the knight I have chosen is not the king, park Jimin.

Taehyung: then who is he?

Jennie: he is Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin smirked internally as that was what he wanted.

Erica: that's absurd!! Jungkook is still young-

Jimin: queen Erica!

The queen was interrupted by her son.

Jimin: you cannot force a princess, Erica.

- Jimin walked near the princess with his hands holding behind him.

Jimin: why didn't u say anything before, princess?

Jennie: I was scared.

Jimin: if you like my brother, prince Jungkook, then I don't have any problem with that. Turning down a king in a court mating is disrespectful but you're the princess of daegu, so I am going easy on you.

Jimin turned towards the queen Luna.

Jimin: Ma? ask Jungkook about his opinion. If be accepts the proposal of princess Jennie then we could proceed to the further terms with daegu.

After getting a nod from queen Luna. He looked at taehyung who was in awestruck.

Jimin: prince Taehyung, I hope you would Respect the decision of princess Jennie and won't force her. I'll take my leave now.