The King's Obsession [Episode 48]

Yoongi: Taehyung?

-Taehvung stopped his feet when he heard his brother's voice calling him.

Taehyung: What happened, Yoongi? Yoongi: Park Jimin is here.

A smirk formed on his lips.

Taehyung: As I expected.

Yoongi: But he is talking with our father.

Yoongi: You sure with your plan, Tae? Because you are hurting yourself.

Taehyung: I am not hurting myself, Yoongi. Its like a chess. Mastermind doesn't end up hurting even he lose or win.

Taehyung: The spawns are the one who ends up hurting no matter if they win or lose.

-Yoongi nodded his head and they both started to walk towards the guest room.

Taehyung gave a playful smile when he saw the king of Busan sitting on the royal chair with his father. Taehyung: Welcome to Daegu, Park.

Taehyung took a seat facing the King of Busan.

Jimin: Where's Jungkook?

Taehyung: It's been many years since you came to Daegu and you really asked about your brother?

Jimin: I came here for my brother, Kim.

-The King of Daegu noticed the tension between his son and the King of Busan

Seok-joon: King Jimin, we know you came here for your brother. He broke our law. He sneaked into our palace without our permission and attacked my son.

Taehyung: It's okay, dad. I already forgive Jungkookie. After all he is naive and don't

know about the royal things.

Jimin clutched his fists tightly. Taehyung smirked when he saw King's white knuckles.

Taehyung: Dad, can me and Jimin have some time to talk in private?

-Seok-joon glared at Jimin and nodded his head as he was already frustrated by Jimin's presence.

Taehyung spoke as soon as his father went outside. Taehyung: He hates you. Jimin: I know.

Taehyung: Because you're Erica's and Kim-soo's son.

-Taehyung mocked Jimin. Taehyung was enjoying to play with words. Jimin: I seriously don't want to talk with you, Taehyung. Just bring my brother here.

-Taehyung smiled and nodded his head.

Taehyung clapped his hand twice and the door flung opened. Jimin saw his brother being dragged by Daegu's commander

brother.

Jimin stood up and walked near his brother. He pushed the commander from his

Jimin: Are you okay, Jungkook?

Jungkook: Yeah. I am fine.

-Jimin hugged his brother and patted his back.

Jimin's body froze for a moment when Jungkook whispered something in his ear.

Jungkook: Hyung, he has Y/n. It's confirmed.

Jimin broke the hug and slightly nodded his head. The King went back to his seat and

sat down.

Taehyung: I really took good care of your dear Jungkookie.

Taehyung: I am not like you to put an innocent one in dungeon.

Jimin: Myungsoo wasn't innocent.

Taehyung.Oh really? Jimin-ah, you should really not trust your close ones.