The King's Obsession [Episode 33]

Time skips

You walked near the King who was standing near the edge of balcony, staring at the beautiful sky, painted with red and yellow hues, clouds hovering them, blocking the red rays of sun.

Jimin felt your presence behind him but he didn't try to move his single muscle to look behind. How could he be so sure? because his heart only beats faster near you.

Is he really fallen in love with you?

Maybe

Is he pretending like you did?

Maybe

Y/n: Master?

Jimin: Yes, dove.

You gulped as your heart jumped when he called you dove. Never in your life you felt this much weak. You were amused that how he can easily affect your body and feelings too.

Despite of being in love with him, you can't imagine your future with him nor you wanted to imagine that. You both have different paths. You just wanted to apologize to him just to ease your guilt which was eating you from inside.

Jimin turned around and looked at you when he heard nothing but silence. Jimin: I don't remember calling you here, dove.

Jimin walked near you, his right hand finding itself around your waist and another one on your left cheek, slowly caressing it. You just wanted to melt in his arms.

Y/n: I am here to talk about something.

Jimin: And what's that?

You looked in his eyes, for a moment you felt like getting lost in his chocolate brown, deep orbs. His stares went towards your pink lips and leaned closer, pressing his desperate lips on yours.

You kissed him back softly, forgetting why you actually came here. Jimin pulled

you closer, pressing your body against him.

He kissed you slowly, with gentle and care. No involvement of tongues, only two lips savoring eachother, two hearts beating for eachother.

Jimin kissed you with more desperation than you. He never knew kissing someone will make his chaotic mind at ease. He felt calm, light, almost satisfied.

It felt like the best tastes of whole universe mingled with eachother and exploded in his heart, causing burning sensations in his chest with the hint of excitement.

You broke the kiss at the lack of oxygen. You panted slowly, your forehead resting on his, his left palm firmly holding on your jaws, his thumb caressing your heated cheeks. Your minty breathe hit against his plump lips, you both breathed in each other's

Y/n: I have a confession, master Jimin: You can call me Jimin. It feels good to hear you saying my name.

You looked into his calm eyes. You heart broke seeing his calm face. After these many days, Jimin felt at peace and it was because of you. You felt guilty that you will soon anger him after you confess him.

Lying to someone isn't your thing. And if you want to continue loving him then you

dont want any lies between your feelings.

Nobody should question your love. The love of princess Y/n.

Y/n: I-I have a confession, Jimin. Jimin: And what's that?

Y/n: The feelings and emotions I showed to you from the day we met till now is genuinely true.

nervous.

Y/n: What I said yesterday night is very true.

Jimin's expressions were becoming dark which you failed to notice