Chapter 4- The Avenging Angel Is Born...

•Rose's Pov•

"Do you know how lucky you are that the hospital didn't come and drag you back?"

I just sit there while my dad chews me out on my 'jail break' from the hospital.

"Are you even listening?"

"Yes dad."

"You could have gotten hurt, or worse."

I just sit there.

"Rose Vincent West!" Uh-oh full name alert.

"I hear you dad. Really. I'll stay out of trouble, I'll eat my vitamins and brush my teeth before bed."

"This is not a joke."

"Oh come on dad, it was a little funny." He gives me the cop glare and I shut up.

"You will go to work with your sister and you will stay there until her shift of over."

"So she's baby sitting me now?"

"Another sly comment like that and I will get you a cell at the station." Dad leaves the room and I get up off of the couch.

"Is it safe to come down?" Iris says on the stairs.

"Yeah, only thing dad had hurt was my pride. So can I use your laptop to fill out some job applications?"

"Why don't you just work at Jitters? I can put in a word with my boss."

"I guess, but can I still use your laptop?"

"Don't break it."

"Be like Elsa, sis. Let it go."

"Whatever, go get ready." She mushed my head and I run up the steps to get dressed.

We get to Jitters and I get a text from Barry.

**Hey did Caitlin or Cisco have you do some testing?**

**Yeah, why what's up?**

**Just curious so what happened?*

I can't tell him I can sprout wings so I lie.

**Nothing really why what were your results?**

I wonder if he'll tell me, then again if he doesn't and lies I won't hold it against him.

**Same, I hear Joe put you on Iris watch want me to keep you some company since I'm on break?**

Is water wet a controversial question?

Uh Duh!

**Yeah that's cool see you then ;)**

Wait no! I didn't mean to send that winkie face.

Damn auto-correct.

I put my phone in my pocket and go to the bathroom to freshen up before he gets here.

I put a little bit of lip gloss on and fix up my hair.

"Well you're no beauty queen.." I sigh and leave the bathroom to find my sister kissing on that cocky cop.

At the same time Barry walked in the door and he stopped and stared.

Iris smiles at the cocky cop and then looks up at me.

"I can explain."

I walk up to them and so does Barry.

"We're listening."

"You must be Rose, Iris has told me so much about you." He offers his hand but I don't take it.

"Funny, she didn't tell me anything about you. Does dad know about this?"