Chapter - 1 (Part2) Who Is Zoom?

•Barry's Pov•

"Hey this is Ros-Barry! You drank my strawberry mil-hold on..."

Beep!

"Hey, Rose. Um, it's Barry. I'm pretty sure you're tired of me leaving you messages but since your voicemail isn't full yet. I assume you're checking them. So, the Flash and Avenging Angel day is still going on...just wanted to see if you were coming...hope you come...love you...bye." I hang up and think about six and a half months ago...

Six and a half months earlier...

I'm weak.

I guess what Rose's split personality said about me was true, because without her I am weak.

I know that I should question Wells or whatever his name is, but...when I think about Rose and her sacrificing herself it makes me weak.

Physically and mentally, I am weak without her which explains why, I'm standing at the Lazarus pit with her wrapped in a cloth.

"Bringing her back, doesn't mean you'll bring back the right one, Barry." Oliver says as he keeps look out.

"I don't care, I just need her back. Whatever the outcome it, I'll handle it later." I step into the water until it's up to my waist and I unwrap the cloth from her face.

She's been dead for the past sixteen hours and I wasn't about to have her away from me a minute later.

I gently let her down in the water and let her go as she slowly sinks.

Nothing happens so far and I start to worry, but then the water begins to bubble and Oliver yanks me out of it.

The pit does a ghostly bubble effect and I look at Oliver.

"Is that suppose to happen?"

"That's never happened before.." Okay I don't like the sound of that.

I think about grabbing her out but then the water behind go bubble over and I see the white cloth I had wrapped around Rose floating above the water.

"What's happening?"

"I don't kn-"

A large mass begins to float out of the pit and I notice it's covered in a black thick material.

In a way it looks like a cocoon...of feathers.

"Rose?" I call out. The mass moves a bit and I then see a hand shoot out causing the rocks above us to shake.

Another limb shoots out, and then a leg. Soon I see the black mass fall into the pit and I see Rose but her hair is in her face.

"Rose?" When I call out this time she looks up and and slowly floats down.

I reach for her and the look in her eye went from a vacant doll to a murderous savage.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!" She charges at me and her hands wrap around my throat.

"Rose! Stop!" I try to shake her off but she just grips my neck even harder.

"Ro-se sto..p!"

Her eyes were milk white and she was growling like an animal.

I see Oliver behind her and before I can say anything, he hits her in the back of the head causing her to black out....

Present Day...

I stand in the now broken S.T.A.R. Labs main room looking at it.

Just six and a half months ago, Rose came back and we saved the city.