Chapter - 17 Can't Trick A Trickster...

•Rose's Pov•

Ever just woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

Cause this morning I feel like anything could annoy me, hell even the way my hair is laying on my head is annoying me.

But I need to put my superhero pants on and take on whatever bad guy/meta-human out there with...my boyfriend.

Barry Allen is my boyfriend.

This still strange to think if you ask me.

I walk out into the hall and Barry had this look on his face.

"You okay?"

He snaps out of it and gives me a smile.

"Yeah, just a lot on my mind. But can we talk later?"

"Sure-" He kisses my cheek and heads out the door as I smile after him.

Yeah I'm never going to get use to that.

When he leaves I decide to take a quick walk in the park just to get some fresh air.

I pull my hat down low and pull my book bag on my back with my strange Flash comic and my suit inside.

As I head out the door I yawn feel this itch in my back.

I reach for it but nothing was there.

Hmm, must have just been an itch.

I walk down to central city park and find a bench to sit upon and watch a few kids whiz by me as they play tag.

Suddenly a memory came to mind.

"Mommy, mommy? Iris won't let me play with her dolls."

"Rose keeps trying to take their clothes off."

I see my mother kneel down give us a stern look.

"Now Rose, is that true? Are you trying to take off the dolls clothes?" I look down feeling guilty. "I'm sorry I just really wanted to-"

Someone walks by and I see them drop something.

I pick it up and run after them hearing my mother yell after me.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" The person stops and as they turn-

Wait is that?

A gasp interrupts my flashback and I see a bunch of little boxes attached to little parachutes.

They look kind of cute but who was doing this?

One of the little boxes barely hits a little tricycle and it does a mini explosion.

People start to scramble with their children and I see a little boy standing there with his hand out.

Is this kid asking for a death wish?

I don't even hesitate or care if anyone is watching I run and swoop him into my arms and take him away just as the little bomb goes off.

I make sure he's okay and make sure my wings are tucked in close to me.

"You're her." He looks up at me with awe and I place my finger to my lips.

"This will be our secret. Okay?"

"Henry?!" A man calls out. The little boy nods and takes off towards the man.

Henry?

"Nice name kid."

I stand and Barry was in front of me in his flash suit.

"You okay? Anyone hurt?"

"I'm fine, no ones hurt but what the hell is going on?"