Chapter- 19 All Roses Have Thorns..

•Rose's Pov•

This is a lie, a sick twisted joke that Harrison Wells has somehow conjured up.

"The Flash, falls from the hand of the Avenging Angel, May God have mercy on us all..." Cisco reads out loud.

Really Cisco? Don't read it out loud this isn't a read along.

Barry walks up to the screen and continues to read it.

Stop...

"After an epic battle with the Avenging Angel, our cities very own Scarlet Speedster falls at the hands of the worlds deadliest villain..."

This is a joke, a joke that's not funny.

I feel Barry looking at me but I can't help but stare at the screen.

"Wait, you can't really think that this is from...the future." Caitlyn comments. "That would mean Dr. Wells, or whoever he is, is also..."

"From the future." I whisper as I keep staring at the date.

"I know this is bad timing but both of your suits look pretty cool...is that a hood on your-wait suppose I changed the way your suits look? Does that mean it will be because of the picture? That would mean we're living in a causal nexus.  This is so trippy."

I look at Cisco and he stops talking.

"Not as trippy as the name on the byline." Caitlyn points out. We look and-

"Iris West..." I see then that my sister wrote this paper.

This doesn't make sense. I think to myself as I go to touch the screen, just to be sure if it's real.

"Good evening, Rose Allen."

We jump hearing a voice.

"Wait did it sa-"

"Uh-uh. What the hell was that?" Cisco says as he backs up.

"Is someone here? Hello?" Barry calls out.

"Good evening to you as well, Barry Allen." The screen morphs into a holographic woman and I back up.

Did she just say-

"Uh, h-hi. You know who I am?" Barry stammers.

"Of course, I know both of you. You're Barry Allen, director of Central City Police, CSI division and your Rose Allen head Detective of Central City Police, special victims unit.."

"Um, should I go and buy you guys some wedding gifts? Cause clearly I missed an invite." Cisco comments.

"...Also known as The Flash and Avenging Angel. Founding members of the justi-"

"What are you?" I ask interrupting it.

"I am Gideon, and interactive artificial consciousness..."

"Oh this is sick." I can already hear Cisco's tinkering thinking about building one.

"Wait, so you know Dr. Wells?" Barry asks.

"Yes." She replies. "Do you know who he really is?"

"I don't understand the question."

Barry runs his temples trying to think of the right question to ask.

But I step forward.

"Why is Dr. Wells, here?"

Gideon looks at me then. "He's here for you."

"Why me?"

"Because you are the biggest part of the plan."