Chapter- 16) Sacrificial Lamb

•Rose's Pov•

There's blood everywhere, but mostly on my hands and feet. Some of it mine, some of it her's. But I'm not dead.

I refuse to die, because I have so much to live for.

So I sit in the corner of the cell wondering how will I explain how I've yet again slaughtered my doppelgänger once again. But I did not want to kill her. I wanted to save her, rehabilitate her. She was the one who just kept coming.

"I wish you hadn't underestimated me." I mutter as I glance at her broken body.

I place my hands on my head and just shutter at how she just kept coming after me.

I hear something and jump thinking she wasn't completely dead. But it was the cell door and right there I saw Barry, Cisco and my father, staring at the bloody mess that I was involved in.

"I...won." I go to stand but fall in Barry's arms. "I got you." I feel a slight pinch to my neck and feel like I'm about to pass out.

I see Cisco move the needle away from me and Barry carries me. I glance back and dad was looking down at the bloody mess that slowly started to disintegrate into a pile of blood on the cell floor...

****

"Do you know who you are?" Cisco asks shining the brightest damn light in my face. "I'm going to cut your hair while you're sleeping if you don't get that light out my face."

He flicks the flashlight off. "Yeah, that's our Rose." Barry then moves in front of me moves my hair out of my face.

"Sorry, we just--" I touch his face with my now cleaned hand. "Needed to take precautions, I know. But trust me, it's me..." I see my sister and I smile.

"Please don't yell." She came over and kisses my head. "I won't yell, but uh, dad says that there was someone else in the cell with you?"

I sit up a bit and reassure Barry and Iris that I'm fine.

"I should start from the beginning. While I was in that, comatose state, I was basically having this nightmare in my mind. And my...evil self, the one I thought I had taken care of last year, she never left. She just crept back into my head and stayed there until she saw an opening. But anyways, I got some good advice from someone important and decided to face my demon. And so we fought in my head and just when she through she got the best of me, I woke up. I felt this pain in my throat and when I coughed, it was like a Steven Spielberg movie. She somehow manifested and tried to choke me. But I...I managed to get us into the cell, because I knew she couldn't escape. And we fought more, she was strong but I had something worth fighting for..."

I look around the room at my friends and family. "So she's gone?" Cisco asks. "Yes, she is gone. This time I made sure she was taken care of. If I had things my way. I would have kept her alive and somehow got help for her."

"Not that I'm saying anything negative, but I'm much happier that you're alive than her." My dad says as he kisses my head.

"Thank dad. So what did I miss?" Everyone looks at me and I have a feeling, I missed a chunk of the action....

As the sirens blare, I stand up on a building below.

"Rose, get ready." Cisco says on my headpiece. "On it."

I see the Flash whiz by so I take my cue and swoop down. I land right in front of this speeding car, just 10 feet before it, then I raise my hand so that the car comes to a complete stop.

I can see the guys inside reaching for their guns, so I flipped the car upside down. "You bad guys never learn." I say with a smirk. As the police come up, I let the car back down and I see my dad yanking the door open and he points his gun.