Chapter- 9 The Angel Vs. The Vigilante

•Rose's Pov•

Everyone on this planet at some point in their lives, has had a major case of the feels. Those days when your heart is just too small to hold the big things you're feeling. Today's one of those days.

We think of our emotions like their unique, personal phenomena, that no one has ever felt what we have felt. And from a scientists point of view there is an explanation for every emotion you feel, anger, love.

But I know there's more to it. Almost a magical touch, because the moment I see Barry smile, all those negative feelings just disappear like that.

I fly past him as he's walking into Jitters and see him talking to my sister.

His smile makes me feel warm inside but then I'm reminded that he doesn't want my help...

So her I am, laying there on the couch feeling as if my life is over.

It's not over Rose...

"Yes it is..." I sigh and cover myself with my favorite blanket that I had ever since I could remember.

I hear my phone ringing and I look to see it was Cisco calling.

"Rose, there's a bank robbery in progress at Cunningham and Sampere."

I shrug.

"Barry's got it. He doesn't want my help."

But he needs it Rose...

"Rose, Barry needs you."

Since when has my inner voice and Cisco have been having meeting about me?

"He can manage." I hang up and pull the sheets back over my face.

I get another call about an hour later but this time it's from Barry.

"Rose, can you come down to the station?"

"Why?" I ask while I stay under the blankets.

"We still have some things to do here at the lab."

I roll off of the couch and lay there on the floor. "Be there in a sec."

When I arrive I see Eddie and my dad talking to the captain in his office.

"What's going on?" I asked Barry.

"I think Eddie's trying to convince the captain, that the flash and the avenging angel are both public menaces."

"Are you kidding me? Is my dad in on this too?"

Barry shakes his head. "No, he's actually on the defending side." I glare at Eddie as he walks out of the captains office. I then looked down at his feet and he's trips. Luckily for him he catches himself.

"Did you do that?" Barry asks. "Do what?" I ask with a raised brow.

My father then walks out and looks at Barry.

"You need to get to S.T.A.R. Labs."

"I know. Come on Rose."

Oh so now I can go with him on his terms?

Rose...

I sigh and follow after him.

I stand there and listen to what happened at the bank earlier.

"... Everyone in that bank went total savage, for like five minutes. And then they were fine again." Barry explains.

"Anger can be a powerful emotion, if this meta-human can engender irrational feelings of anger in his victims, he can do a lot of damage."