Chapter- 12) Good Vs Evil...

•Rose's Pov•

My head feels like it's about to explode.

"Stop! St--ahh!" I feel vessel in my brain pop and hear her laugh as my nose bleeds yet again.

"This is fun, and now we wait for you to heal and start all over again-"

"I'm not your enemy Rosemary!" I snap at her as I feel my injuries healing. "But Rosey, you are. For as long as you breathe, you will always be my enemy." She raises her hand and I can't help but flinch.

She laughs and lowers her hand. "This is fun, but I'm growing bored. I wonder..." She gets up and walks out of the room for a brief moment.

I look over and see Jesse in her cell and across from me I see a man in a metal mask behind a cell as well.

Who is that?

•Rosemary's Pov•

I grab a metal ball and glance at Zoom. "Go find my father, he's here, and if I know him, he'll be coming for them."

"As you wish." I stop him before he goes. "Put out a man hunt. I want some entertainment." He nods and I let him go running off to do as I told.

I walk back and hear Rose talking to my sister again.

"Awe, Jesse, we never had that kind of sisterly bonding. I'm hurt." I say with a pout. She instantly shuts up and I walk over to Rose.

"You know what I hate about you? That you have hope in your spirit."

"Hope is something we all need."

"Yeah, well my hope was snatched out of me a long time ago..."

My mother was a single parent, and when I asked about my father, she told me, he passed away saving a family in a burning building.

So I went with the notation that my father, died a hero.

Which made me want to be like him, a hero.

My fondest memory, was when I was in the second grade, and I had asked the teacher if I could get a drink of water. She allowed me to and I walked down the hall to hear someone groan in pain.

What made me go and seek them?

I don't know.

But I ran and found a girl, on the floor.

"You deserve that, West." I look up and see some boy smirking. I can't explain why I felt attached to this girl on the floor, or why I felt the need to defend her honor.

But I tackled that bully down and I hit him, over and over with the wooden hall pass.

I guess you can say, my violent behavior began.

I was sitting in the office with the girl, while the nurse was fixing up the bully.

"Thank you." The girl said to me. "My pleasure, I'm Rosemary."

"Iris." We shook hands and that's when I made friends with Iris West.

"Rosemary V. Hapstall, why in the world would you hurt him like that? Do you know he's going to have to get stitches?"

From the corner of my eye I see the boy and he flinched when I smirked.

"Vincent!" I hear my mother call me by my boy name and I straighten up.

"I'm sorry mama. But he hurt Iris, and I wanted to be the hero." She took me out into the hall and took my hand in hers.

"Being a hero, doesn't always mean, getting into fights and hurting the bad guy. Sometimes it mean you be the bigger person. Hear me?"

Chase The Impossible *A Barry Allen/OC Love Story #Wattys2016On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara