Chapter - 18 Eye Spy...

•Rose's Pov•

I wake up and look at my eyes every morning ever since James Jesse spoke those words to me.

They're my eyes, but they just don't seem to belong to me.

"Who are you?" I ask as I look in the mirror.

Other things are going on with me.

And I don't think it's for the greater good.

Lately I've been getting faster, but it feels like someone or something has been trying to catch up with me. I think I know what it is, but I'll push the thoughts away because in all honesty...it scares me..

"Pizza!" I hear my dad yell.

Barry, Cisco, dad and Caitlyn were down stairs and I was just in my room, looking at my mirror.

A knock came to my door and I see it was my dad. "Pizza's down stairs you know."

I nod. "I know, I'm just not hungry...dad?"

"Yeah, babygirl?"

"Can I go with you and Cisco to Starling City?"

He crosses his arms but nods. "Sure but won't you miss your crime fighting partner?"

I glance back at the mirror and I see it.

The weird white that keeps trying to pass but it never settles long enough for me to be sure.

"It's been quiet lately, plus Barry doesn't want me near Wells. And I agree, besides I feel like I barely spend time with my old man these days." I get up and walk over to my dad, giving him a hug.

"Do you think we'll find anything?" Dad shrugs. "I don't know but if we do then we do."

"I hope we do..." I whisper...

I was watching my reflection in the window as dad drove the car. "Do you think, Caitlyn is going to be alright? I mean, she still doesn't seem on board with all of this." Cisco asks.

"I don't know, but Barry needs to convince her." Dad comments.

I blow my breath onto the window and draw a question mark.

I get a text from Barry.

**New Meta, he's or she or what lever can shape shift into anyone it touches**

**Do you want me to get back over there? I can be back in like six flaps**

**No I can handle it, just can't touch it since we don't know if the meta can absorb powers. Besides one Rose West is enough ;)**

**Hey what's that suppose to mean ;p**

I smile at his text and my dad park at Starling Metro Police station.

"I wonder if Oliver's around." Cisco looks at me with a raised brow.

"Cause you know, he lives here-dad?" I follow him so Cisco doesn't rat me out to Barry.

I love Barry I do, but Oliver Queen is some serious eye candy, that would definitely distract me from whatever is going on with me.