Chapter - 12 They Got What They Deserved...

•Rose's Pov•

"Ahh!"

"Omigod! Sorry Barry!"

I close the door to the bathroom and feel the back of my neck warm up.

It's been over two months since Barry has moved in and I'm still not use to him.

Whenever Iris was using the bathroom I would walk right in, ask to use her shampoo and conditioner then walk out.

Now I have to get use to Barry all over again.

But this isn't when we were in school and having the award stage of adolescence.

No Barry's an adult...

A very hot adult that was drying off with a towel a-

I snap out of my dirty fantasy and hear my phone ringing on my bed.

"Yes, Travis?" I say after answering it.

"How'd you know it was me?"

I smile at his teasing voice and flop on my bed while looking at the ceiling.

"So what have you been up to lately?"

I lay there and think about how in the past few weeks at least Barry and I had captured Hartley Rathaway aka not a meta but just as dangerous.

"Not much what about you?"

"Well I have this gig tonight and I wa-"

"Rose, is this yours?" Barry was at the door, with clothes on thank god and was holding up my t-shirt.

"Oh, hold on. Yeah thanks Barry."

I take the shirt from him and went back to talking on the phone.

"Who was that?"

"Barry, he was giving me my shirt back. So what were you saying about your gig?"

He was quiet for a second.

"Something's came up, I'll talk to you later k?"

Before I could say anything he had hung up.

Well he was an ass...

"Don't say that about Travis."

Barry would've never treated you that way...

"Shut up..."

A few hours later Barry and I were racing to a scene where a car had flipped on its hood and there was a couple inside.

We get there at the same time and Barry tries to open the door but I tell him to watch out and I raise my hand sending the car door in the air.

"Get them out." I tell him as I move the car door somewhere out of everyone's way.

I place it down and see Barry had got the man out safely.

He was going to get the woman but I see the car burst into flames.

For a split second my mind was on overdrive and I don't think, I just swoop in and grab her out with only a bruise to my shoulder as I ram the other door open.

BOOM!

The car explodes and I carry the woman to her husband.

The firefighters work hard to put the fire out and we see the couple embrace each other.

"Thank you...both of you." They say to us.

I nod and fly in the air while Barry runs.

I wish I could tell Travis what I do.