Chapter - 19) The Speeding Paradox...

•Rose's Pov•

All I hear was Barry screaming.

My fault...

I see Henry falling to his knees.

My fault...

I see Jay watching them as if he's God and I feel so hurt, so confused as in why?

Why did he choose the man I love to hurt?

To kill his father right before his eyes, all because of me?

My fault...

My fault...

It's all my fault.

I feel my head pound and before I knew I growled and lunged at Jay.

He doges me and I feel blind fury.

"That's my girl." He taunts.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I scream so loud the windows, the glass, anything breakable in distance of my was shattered.

The house seem to breathe in my presence.

"I'll end you!" I scream.

"I can't wait to get the pleasure." He says before winking. He leaves and there I am, in a broken house.

My fault...

With my fiancé.

My fault...

And his...now dead father.

My fault, my fault, my fault...

This...this is all my fault...

I hear Barry run after him and all I can do is feel sick to my stomach.

"I'm sorry...Barry..."

•••

Several days later

Several days later...

As we lay Henry to rest, I look over at Barry's profile and see he isn't the same. He's like Bruce, an orphan, filled with anger and hate.

He looks about ten years older right now and I know part of that is my fault.

As the funeral ends, Barry clears his throat to speak some words.

"My father's..." He hesitates and when we make eye contact I see the tear fall and he wipes it away.

"...I just can't do this right now." He looks like he's about to break down so my faster steps up.

"Henry Allen....Henry Allen, suffered two great losses in his life. He lost his wife, Nora, and he lost Barry. He suffered guilt, embarrassment, ridicule, shame, and everything that comes with being blamed for a crime he did not commit. Henry Allen was proof that love can get you through the darkest of days, and that love will keep him alive in all of our hearts."