Chapter -9) The Origin Story begins

•Rosemary's Pov•

"Hello stranger..." I say to a man with blonde hair. He looks at me and I see he's interested. "Hello...aren't you a bit young to be in a place like this?"

I trail my fingers up his arm. "Darlin, I'm the future. And I'm sure you'd want to know me, no matter how old or young you think I am." He swallows hard and looks over at the bartender. "Honey Coke." I say to the bartender.

"I'm sorry, what's your name?" He asks. "Well my friends know me as Speed demon, do you wanna be my friend, Eobard?"

"How did you-"

I vibrate my hand and touch his legs making him wince.

"I know everything, because you make a huge impact on someone's life. How would you like to know the Flashes timeline? Along with the Avenging Angel?"

I let him go and he rubs his leg looking at me with annoyance. "How come you're doing this?" I get my drink and stare at it until the liquor in it sets on fire.

"Because, I'm one hell of a God..." I say while blowing at the flame and taking a satisfying drink.

" I say while blowing at the flame and taking a satisfying drink

•Rose's Pov•

I was waiting for Barry at the restaurant and looking at my ring. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this man. It's been my dream.

And it's going to come true.

I feel a gust of wind and hear Barry gasp. "Oh, God!" I get up and see he had some flowers that were on fire. "What the hell?" I grab them and the flames die.

"Sorry, about that. I didn't know roses were so flammable." Barry says with an innocent smile. "It's okay, sweet of you, too." I give him a kiss and he holds my hips. "Mmm, strawberry?" He says as he looks down at me. "I had some of dessert. Strawberry, short cake." He laughs. "I wouldn't be surprised if our first kid comes out looking like a strawberry." I slap his arm playfully.

"Kids, I can't believe we're going to get married. I'm going to be Rose Allen."

"It's what you've always wanted, right?" He says as he kisses my ringed hand. I nod and when I look up at Barry I see something dripping from Barry's mouth.

"Bet you thought you got rid of me, huh?" Barry drops in my arms and I scream as I see his heart was ripped out. I look up and see her.

"Face it, you're unlucky, even in your dreams, kid." The other me smiles and she has sharp teeth. "Barry! Barry!"

I scream his name and suddenly I feel her sharp teeth rip at my throat...

I wake up gasping and look around feeling disoriented. "You okay?" I hear Barry's raspy voice beside me and feel his arms wrap around my waist. "I...I'm fine. I just uh, need to use the bathroom." I move his hands and get out of bed.