Chapter - 10) Fast Enough...

~Rose's Pov~

Ever had that inner fight with yourself?

Not metaphorically but in real life?

Okay I sound crazy, but I'm not, I mean you read part one of the book, it wasn't me who did those terrible things. It was her.

And that made me think, is the Rose on Earth 2 dealing with the same thing?

~Rosemary's Pov~

"I'm very impatient when it comes to things benefitting me, you know that dad." The three of us stood there at a secret location.

Zoom.

Dad.

And lovely me.

"I'm still working on how I can take their speed, Ro-"

"Don't call me that. Now, because I'm such a lovely daughter, I'll give you the next 48 hours. If I don't get results, my dear sister is going to start losing limbs and body parts. Which eye should I go for first?" I say looking at Zoom.

"Don't hurt her. Please, I'll get you what you want. As quick as possible."

"I know you will, and when this is all done...your existence will be done as well." Zoom slices a hole into reality and I turn my back.

"48 hours, dad. And you know I'm punctual." I leap through and feel Zoom right behind me.

"Make sure my sister, is comfortable. I need to go see something." Before he can give me an answer, I take off and head toward the Millows.

I don't land but I do peek through the window and there he was.

Pacing and writing on his glass board.

I remember when I bought Bartholomew that thing. He was so happy.

I go to touch the window but he turns and I move into the shadows of the trees.

He was the only good thing that ever happened in my life. I continue to watch him and see Iris giving him files. I cock my head and feel a little smirk on my lips.

I wonder if she's still hurt over, Eddie. He was a hot partner, but so nosy. Shame he had that nasty fall and broke his neck.

I flip backwards in the tree and take off flying until I hear him.

"Following me?"

I land by the cave entrance. "You still love him." He says in a angered voice. I raise a brow. "Angry? Oh you've got to be kidding me, I will have feelings for whom I so ever choose."

"He will make you weak, Rosemary."

I purse my lips and slam him to the ground

I purse my lips and slam him to the ground. "Ever say that to me again, and I'll break you like a statue and start over, got it?" He growls, and I get up dusting myself off.