Chapter - 18) The Domino Affect...

•Rose's Pov•

To say that all hell has broken out in Central City is an understatement.

"You take the flyers, I'll take the runners." Barry instructs. I nod and fly up higher.

I see two demonic looking meta-birds about to come at me but I raise my hands and throw fire balls at their wings. They screech and start to fall to the ground but I catch them and get some collars on them so they can't use their powers again.

I hear my father scream and see his car is surrounded by meta's. I see Barry getting as many as he can, so I help and suspend all of the meta's in the air.

They messed with the wrong police car.

I mentally out them all to sleep and drop them back on the ground. I land and Barry stands beside me.

"Thank you." One of the officers says to us.

"Get the Captain to the hospital pronto. He needs medical attention." I tap Barry and take off flying to go looking for more meta humans.

"Rose, slow down." Barry says in my ear piece. "We need to take down as many as possible, and I'm not stopping."

"Rose, that's all of them for now, you and Barry come back to S.T.A.R. Labs." Cisco tells us. I sigh and fly towards that destination.

Moments later, Barry and I are both coming out of the elevator.

"We normally take these guys down one at a time, not hundred at a time." I say to Barry as I change back into my converses.

"And yet you don't seem overwhelmed?" Barry asked. "I know we can do it." I say as I kiss his cheek.

Cisco came running towards us sounding out of breath. "Guys you have to come see this." We both follow him after and surprisingly I'm not worried.

"Cisco, what are you...Caitlyn?" I was about to run to her but I stopped just a few feet as we all see Henry checking on her. He sighs. "She's in shock. A little dehydrated and malnourished, but I think she'll be fine." Henry ensures us. Henry then moves back and when Caitlyn looks at me she gave me a scared expression.

"I'm okay." She said in a mousy voice. "What happened? How did you get away?" Barry asks while he kneels down in front of her.

"He...let me go."

"Just like that?" I asked suspiciously. She nods. "I didn't think he would; I thought it was a trap. But he... He just let me go,... I saw him do such terrible things." Caitlyn's voice cracked and I rub her back to soothe her.

"Don't cry, we're all here." She hugs me and I feel her shake.

What did she see while she was with Zoom? I wonder.

On second thought never mind, I don't even want to know.

"Snow. Jay's not here you're safe." Harry informs her. She shakes her head. "He's going to overrun the city and come for Rose. None of you can stop him."

"Yes, we can. I tell her. "Listen to me, he's not going to succeed. We've got this. This is our earth."

"Rose, you don't know that. I saw what he did....I'll never be the same again."

"He will not win. I know from being in the speed force, that the universe is with us, not Zoom. And if the universe is with us how could we possibly lose? Right guys?" I look around the room and everyone gives me a strange look like I'm crazy.

"Uh, yeah..."

"Right, sure.." They say together. "You've been through a lot, you should get some rest." Barry helps her to the other room. I hear Caitlyn  asked about me being in the speed force, to Barry as they walk off together.