Chapter - 8 Snapped...

•Dr. Wells' Pov•

I was in my secret room with Gideon getting ready to write a log on Rose. Since I had done one the day before on Barry.

"New entry, it has been 311 days since lightning struck. Second subject has begun relying on her flight in your every day life, using her extraordinary powers to solve ordinary problems... The subject has been showing glimpses of her darker side though she suppresses it to keep everyone around her safe..."

I think it's time Barry finds out who he's working with.

Then maybe this can go a bit further...

•Rose's Pov•

"Okay, I'm going to tell him. I'm going to look right at Barry. Yeah I am going to look him right in those...really pretty eyes an...and say...do you want a coffee? Oh God I am hopeless."

I splash some water on my face and hear my inner voice tsk.

"Don't tsk me. Its one thing telling him that I love him but telling him that I'm the Avenging Angel? That's gonna take another fourteen years."

How about I tell him?

"Nope, you stay where you belong, in the back of my mind as a whisper." I mutter as I take a long drink from my tumbler mug.

Right before I walk out my door I get a call from Caitlyn.

"Talk to me."

"Dr. Wells would like to have a word with you."

My brow pinches.

"Any idea why?"

"No clue."

"Ohh, you're in trouble..." I hear Cisco say in the back ground.

"I'll be there in a sec." We hang up and I look around to be sure no one was around.

As soon as the coast was clear, I roll my wings out and take off in the air.

The wind in my hair, the sun warm against my skin...

This was the experience that makes this all worth it.

I close my eyes for a moment and just take in a deep breath.

I then get a mental image of me beating Tony with the bat and my eyes open up quick.

I'm not that person.

But you could be...

"Shut up."

When I arrived, Dr. Wells was waiting for me right in the main room.

"Good morning, Dr. Wells...can I just apologize for how I reacted a few days ago."

"Apology accepted Miss West, but I didn't ask Caitlyn to call you for that today. I asked you here because we need to discuss something."

"Okay..."

"As you know we have agreed to help you and Mr. Allen with helping saving people. And your help with coming in on a daily basis for testing is very efficient but the matter is when will you tell Barry about helping him?"

Don't trust him...

I ignore her and sigh.

"I'm trying...trying to tell him but it's hard. I don't want him to..."

"Reject you?"

I nod and he looks at me.

"I'm sure Barry will be shocked at first but in time he will come around to the idea."