Chapter - 11) As We Enter The Twilight Zone...

**Before we go into our regularly awesome story I want to put this out there, I do not like when people correct my grammar in my books, you may think you're helping but you're not. I am not blind. I see the misspellings and the misplaced words. I type this all on my phone and I plan on editing this before I enter this book into the 2016 watty's.
Also I do not want to hear oh this is just annoying to read because it's not edited, that's fine, keep that comment to yourself and go read another book. I work my ass off for these books, on each one of my profiles. If I'm coming off rude then hey I'm not saying sorry because for those people that correct me, you don't even say sorry you just correct my grammar and think that's fine. That's not, cut that crap out and just read the book cause honestly no one is perfect at typing. Now back to our story shall we :)**

~Rose's Pov~

Barry and I were running/flying all over town closing each breach and I have to say it felt good hearing Caitlyn and Cisco saying that there was only one left, which happened to be in our very own basement at the lab.

"How freakin cool was that?" I say taking off my mask.

"You guys did great."

"That says a lot for a guy who got an C in gym class." Barry comments. "D-."

Cisco scoffs. "I got an F."

"B+ wow this is what it feels like to be better at something than everyone in the room. I should really remember this moment." I say as I walk over to the monitor.

"It feels so good to know that all the other breaches are closed." Barry says behind me. We hear footsteps and turn to see Harry all set.

"You guys ready?"

"Uh, yeah. We just need to handle a few things first." I say glancing at Barry. "Remember the clocks ticking on this."

When isn't it...

That night my dad made his famous lasagna.

"The last time you made this was when I left for college."

"Yeah, I remember that day. Rose was crying like a baby, thinking you'd fall I love with someone there." Iris says teasing.

"Iris, how much do you like your cell phone?" I say twitching my finger and it slowly sliding off the table.

"Rose, Iris. Behave."

"Yes, dad."

"Yes father dearest." I glance at Iris and stick my tongue out at her.

"Besides, I want to have a good dinner with my kids." Dad looks at all of us and I can't help but feel a bit teary eyed.

"You know we will come back." I comment as I take a sip of water. "Well earth-2 is far. I just want to remember this. Barry, did you tell Henry?" Barry shakes his head.

"No, look, if he knew, he would just try to talk me out of it and he probably would, so..."

"And then I'd be all by my lonesome, with Harry and Cisco. Wait, if there's a single Oliver Queen o-"

"And I'd still come just for that comment." Barry says cutting me off. I touch his hand under the table.

"Hey dad, can you give us a minute?" Iris asks. "Yeah, I'll make some coffee." Dad leaves the room and I hear my sister clear her throat.

"I know you don't like this, but-"

"Rose, I know you. You're a helper. You will help anyone and there's no changing you mind.
But I'm just concerned about the safety. I know you guys will have each other's back, but I'm your sister. I'll always be and I'll always have this wanting to protect instinct instilled into me."