Chapter 7- The Villian Inside

•Rose's Pov•

Telekinesis...

Another ability that I had acquired after my little mind fight with the other me about a week ago.

I type it up in Google search and see the definition:

TELEKINESIS: the supposed ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical means.

What am I Jean Grey now?

I clear the history search on Iris' laptop and look around Barry's lab.

"Okay Barry where are you?" He was suppose to meet me here at 10:30 am but it's now 11:45am and I'm getting bored.

I look around again and decide to test out my new ability.

I take a mug from Barry's desk and place it in front of me.

"Alright now...focus..." I stare at the mug mentally thinking about it inching closer to me and...

Nothing...

I hear her giggle in my head but I will not give up.

I know I can do it. I just need to focus a little harder.

You shouldn't do that...

"Shut up..." I mutter as I stare at the mug.

I stare harder and hear something.

As I listen closer that's when the mug shatters into pieces.

Barry enters the room and I sweep the pieces into a drawer.

"Hey! Hey you..." I stand up and Barry says hi back.

"Hey Rose, look I know I'm extremely late but something came up and it's just a long story." He hands me a brown paper bag.

"Awe, Barry you shouldn't have. But thanks." I take the bag and inside were bagel bites.

"So, where do you want to begin?"

On your desk, then maybe against the wall...

"Shut uuup..." I mumble to my inner whisper.

"...Maybe we can discuss me going to the crime scenes with you."

"No."

"Awe come on. How am I suppose to get to an expert level of being a forensic scientist if I don't go out in the field?"

I take a bite out of one of my bagel bites, waiting for it.

"I'm sorry Rose but I know Joe isn't going to agree with you coming along. Remember what happened to Iris when she had signed up for the police academy?"

And there we go...

"But that's the thing, I'm not going to sign up for the police academy. I just want to see first hand what happened at a crime scene."

"Rose being at a crime scene isn't pretty. I've seen some stuff that would give you nightmares."

I sigh and swallow down the lump of bread that was in my throat.

"What if it's like a crime scene where someone got robbed? Not murderer, then can I come?"

"I..."

I give my puppy dog eye and pout.

"I...guess..."

"Thank you!" He holds his hands up. "But you have to tell Joe."

"I will, I promise." Barry looks at his desk for a moment then looks at me.