Daniel Ricciardo; Money, Money, Money.

SONG IN TITLE

Money, Money, Money.

CHOSEN LYRIC

A man like that is hard to find but I can't get him off my mind
Ain't it sad?
And if he happens to be free I bet he wouldn't fancy me
That's too bad
So I must leave, I'll have to go
To Las Vegas or Monaco
And win a fortune in a game, my life will never be the same

ONE LINE DESCRIPTION

JUST BECAUSE THE MAN LOVES VEGAS
------------------------------------------------------------------
All the way back in 2017, Daniel Ricciardo was harping on about wanting a race in Las Vegas. The man was diehard American at heart, Nascar and cowboys being a little bit of him. So imagine his excitement when the 2023 calendar announced a trip to his third home.

Now the summer break had arrived, and Dan's struggles with the car behind him for a handful of weeks, he decided with Max, Michael, Charles and Pierre, that they would take a 10-day break over there, hit the nightclubs, see the sights, get Charles some better socks, as Daniel teased.

"Would you guys mind if we saw my sister whilst we're over there?" Michael asked, catching Daniel's attention on the jet.

"I didn't know she moved there!" The Italian Aussie exclaimed, his eyebrows raising as he sat down next to Max with a beer.

"The company who employed her to be a conservationist and researcher near Uluru, and offered her a transfer to the Red Rock Canyon Conservation." Michael read off a text she had sent him about the same time the season started.

"Is she pretty?" Pierre asked, Michael playfully punching him. "I'm joking, I'm joking!" The French man chuckled, fake boxing Michael.

Charles looked on and then looked at Dan who was staring out the window at the ocean below, before sharing a look with Max. "Daniel, what do you think?" Max asked, nudging his friend's arm.

"Oh, what? Seeing (Y/N)? Sure, whatever." He blurted out, catching the attention of the other men. They all shared a look before Michael swapped seats with Charles, the latter opting to stand behind his previous seat.

"Okay, what's wrong?" Michael pushed, staring at Daniel as he turned his head.
Dan released a sigh and sat upright, chugging half the bottle in his hand as did so.

"Only Max knows this, so don't kill me." He stuck his hand out, his friend shaking it as a promise between gentlemen. "When I was at Red Bull, (Y/N) and I ended up having a couple dates and sleeping together." Michael gasped and just stared, Pierre and Charles exchanging smirks, and Max nodded, confirming it was true.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, looking sadly at Dan.

"I know how protective you've been of her, you're like, what, 3 minutes apart in age?" Dan explained, trying to justify his behaviour. "We also never agreed to discuss it with you, and we tried dating for a couple months but the distance was hard, so we decided to stay civil and not go further."

"Sure, not going further as in sticking your di--" Max started, Daniel swiftly covering his gob. The Dutchman licked his hand to remove it. "I'm just saying. You said to me you loved her, and when you said it, she didn't respond, that's the real reason!"

Dan's cheeks blushed as he hid his face in his hoodie, large hands helped to cover his eyes so he couldn't see his friends faces. Michael just stared into the distance, eyes blinking slowly as he processed everything. He took a moment to think about his response before nudging Pierre to grab his phone, the other man agreeing so.

"Hey sis! How're you going?" Michael's voice spoke, Dan coming out of hiding in himself as watched his friend speak. "I'm good, I'm good. Me and a few guys from the races are on jet-- yes, thirty thousand feet... Yes, this is a WiFi call." Italiano continued, his sister interjecting. "Anyway, not the point of the call. We're coming to Vegas for a trip, wanted to know if you were free for dinner one night with me and the boys? -- Yes, he is here... Oh good! Friday? Great, love you sis, see ya soon!"